Customer reviews

Rubie's Costume Co 17807 Scooby-Doo Daphne Child Costume Size Small- Girls 4-6
Size: Small|Colour: multi-colored|Change

on 5 March 2015
Paid extra for fast delivery as I left it late to order. Very fast, staff replied quickly to emails and items is great. Much better quality than anticipated and my daughter loved it!
on 6 May 2014
Poor quality and fit except the shoe things which were massive and ugly. The wig was tiny, and my daughter only has a small head. Very dissatisfied but when tried to return it discovered (yes READ the small print), that I had to pay postage to the US, which cost almost as much as the outfit did. So I didnt bother. Waste of money.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 February 2015
Came up a bit small but had ordred a size bigger so fitted my daughter well. Lovely quality
on 30 October 2015
Great costume for my daughter she loves it, very fast delivery thanks. 😃
on 17 November 2015
Brilliant costume my daughter loved it really good value for money
on 4 December 2013
Great quality dress up set although be careful when choosing sizing - remember these are American sizing guides not English
2 people found this helpful
on 23 July 2014
My granddaughter wore this costume for Halloween and it was adorable. One of the cutest costumes she has ever worn. We loved it on her. Of course, it's not the most sturdy outfit - most of these costumes aren't but when you're looking for something to last a couple of years for dress-up or Halloween, it serves its purpose very well.