on 23 October 2007
I truly enjoy using this promarkers and it's easy to use both for beginners and profesionals. I've actually got this promarkers from winning a contest held by letraset itself. As for myself who has never use markers for my drawings before promarkers are just the best for me to start with. I was quite afraid to use it for the first time that I would make a mistake but when I start using it I've gained confidence in no time! I had so much fun using it that I got quite addicted to it and forgets all my worries. It really gives out professional effects. Now I could fill colours to my drawings and not always the boring black and white. Even if I've not won it I would definitely buy it. Its price is also resonable for such good quality markers. I would highly recommend this for both beginners and professionals.
on 22 November 2009
i bought these pens because i wanted to add some colour to my manga drawings,although ive used a few different brands of pens for that purpose, ive found that these are by far the best ones ive come across. they leave your work with that proffesional look and are really easy to use with the duel ends. i would recommend these pens to anyone interested in good pens to use on their work and also recommend buying the other packs as well for a good array of colours to choose from.
on 11 November 2011
There is no questioning the promarkers abilities - I have just brought this pack for my son for xmas with a letrajet - and was under the illusion that it would come with some kind of manga image, (actually the one on the box) with a quick instruction guide on layering for shading - I could just have brought any set of promarker colours! Saying that the skin tones in this pack are great.

I should never asume, and I had misread somewhere about instructions - but for those like me buying them as a gift, its just the markers and a fineliner - nothing else.
on 1 January 2012
I bought these for my daughter and she has tried them out and says they are great for shading and colours are exactly how they should be
on 26 December 2011
Although it is seriously lacking a more ivory skin tone, the colours it comes in are pastel or 'spice' by the looks of them they are on similar back grounds. They are good quality with double ends a fine one and a 'highlighter' style end and the colours blend much easier I like these pens, they are alright for Manga art but if you intend your characters to be white or pale then I suggest that you leave the page white or perhaps fill in with a pencil.

A warning that the colours are mostly purple in different shades, cornflour comes out grey, there is a purple, a lilac, another shade of purple, pink etc so if you don't like or want this amount of purple then don't buy. It also comes with a black normal fine liner pen which is cool.

Overall I think they're great but a bit of a trick to get you to purchase the other sets as you really can't do much with just one.

on 9 May 2011
This is the first time I have used markers. This set was particularly good for me as you get two greys and a black, 3 flesh-tones and some bold colours. I mainly wanted it for the greys, the outliner pen that comes with it is a 0.3mm fibretip fineliner of good quality. tutorials on the web such as at IDsketching refer to marker paper and tracing paper- note that markers do not work well on what brits call tracing paper; the very smooth plasticcy stuff that is near transparent with a grey tint and not really like paper at all. On this surface the ink pools, even with very quick strokes. I believe that the rest of the world uses 'tracing paper' to mean thin, crinkly stuff like what we call "detail paper"; this is similar to the purpose made marker paper, which is much easier to draw on. They also go nicely on ultrasmooth heavy quality inkjet paper.
on 24 June 2011
i went to the expo back in may and they had a stand there with every single colour there, i enjoy drawing and adding the colour to it seems to make my drawing better in a way. i have pack 1 and 3 for my birthday and i wanted some more colours, mostly the cool greys.
but this is a good product :D
on 4 April 2013
these markers are a very good quality at a very good price. prompt delivery. i was happy to get a boxed set as it is expensive to buy individually
on 20 February 2013
The colours are very helpful and i use them alot alongside my copics.But I wish there were more greens in these packs
on 29 June 2011
Arrived in one day, disappointed that Black was not working would not buy again without being able to check all the pens work.