on 7 January 2008
I bought this for my other half at Christmas. I bought it in a high street department store for £10 more than is advertised here. I paid £60.

In a word it's disappointing. The bubble feature was the main reason I went for it above the others yet the minute you put your feet in the bubbles stop as the holes are at the bottom of the unit. Shouldn't they be at the sides too?

It says it keeps the water at the same temperature but it doesn't. Our water went cold quite quickly.

It advertises as having a warming feature. Don't think this warms cold water for you, it doesn't.

The pedicure tools are quite good though but that's not why I bought it.

I wouldn't recommend one but we'll continue to use it I guess. For £60 it's just not what it should be.
on 13 February 2009
not bad but not over great, every thing is good as described apart from it says it keeps the water warm and id doesn't at all. it goes from red hot to too cold in about 5 mins
on 23 August 2009
The minute you slip your feet into the tub, you know you are in for a treat. The base gives the impression you are standing at the bottom of the ocean. Wriggle your toes through the rubbery textured sponges whilst the spa works the other parts. Then the pedicure time... choose from a variety of pumice tops to screw on to the central gadget that buffs away all hard skin. It is also fairly quiet, I managed to watch tv whilst it was on and it wasn't too noisy. One minor fault is the water heating feature, this didn't happen, I put warm water in but it went cool pretty quick but then again I don't keep my feet in there for ages, just enough to soften. I am a big fan of this product and even my husband wants to try it.
on 10 February 2009
It is very useful especially for my wife who is recovering from a broken ankle when many of her tendons were torn and stretched. It help ease the pain and makes her ankle more supple.
on 13 February 2009
The attachements were good but I am not sure if I overfilled it as it leaked!
on 28 September 2009
I bought this product as a gift and although it was delivered quickly, the box was battered and dented when it arrived. This was a little embarrassing to give this to someone as a gift but the product inside was in working order. A little more care in the packaging and delivery would not have gone a miss!