on 2 August 2015
After reading some of the people on here reviewing this I was worried I wasn't going to like it. Boy was I wrong, I wished I had found this sooner. Its a big tub and you only need a little bit to cover your hair, it leaves it feeling with a slight greasy feeling, but that is to be expected, it does have wax in it. But it makes the hair feel very light not weighted down like some products. Yes some people have moaned that it has taken a bit of washing to get out, but it's a wax, you need decent shampoo and warm to hot water to get it out.
I recommend anyone to get this, love how it makes my hair looks.
on 3 January 2018
My husband loves this stuff and has been using it for 20+ years.
It's virtually impossible to find in the shops, so glad to find it on Amazon.
It lasts for ages and smells quite nice too.
on 25 June 2016
Exactly what I was looking for. Something more gentle on the hair than Dax Wax but a similar sort of hold/look. Does the job perfectly and smells great. It's just a shame that it's really rare to find in supermarkets.
on 27 August 2017
Best hair wax there is. This tub was less than a tub half the size would cost in boots. Have used this stuff for years and love the smell, texture and hold. It'll hold a style all day and I naturally have wavy mad hair.
on 4 November 2017
Bed Head Slick Trick is my favorite pomade, But I have to say this is right up there with it. in addition in terms of the amount you get in this larger jar, it offers far better value for money. I use the two products regularly. Simply Brilliant!!
on 22 August 2017
Ive been trying to use this up as quickly as possible so I can get something else. Its got all the worst bits of a pomade (grease) and none of the advantages(hold). Now, I've got medium length, thick hair but its so greasy and weak that i wouldn't consider it for short hair either.
on 20 February 2018
I used to buy the smaller tubs but I discovered that you could buy the same thing but in a barber shop size. Great value would highly recommend.
on 23 January 2016
Greasy and an absolute nightmare to wash out (took me four shampoos to get the matted feeling out of my hair). That said, it does smell really nice and it definitely does its job, it's just not worth the hassle (and hair-shedding) that comes with washing it out.
on 10 July 2015
This is an amazing product. I've been using gel for years and wanted to give this a try as i was getting constant headaches. And i was blown away. I don't think i would ever go back to using gel. This gives you excellent control throughout the day with a matte finish. Smells great too.
on 8 August 2016
I did not find this worked particularly well for my hair in terms of the look I wanted and my hair which is pretty thick and willful. Perhaps better suited to thinner more obedient hair.
However it does smell great and is extremely good value.