Customer reviews

Format: Accessory|Change

on 12 September 2017
Used this to transfer old home movies. Requires a AA battery to open and function due to the motor inside. Used this to transfer about 11 VHS-C tapes without any problems, and none of the tapes were ruined afterwards. The first time I used it, the noise scared me, but it was just the gears trying to fit into the cassette. The first time I popped it into the VHS player, it came right out again; changed the setting to NTSC and then back to PAL on my tape deck and it worked just fine.

Definitely cheaper to use this than to let a service do it for me.
on 8 April 2017
Worked like a dream. I was able to play videos from the old (and lost) camera from 1999.
on 10 April 2017
Bit of a hick up here, first unit sent was faulty but very quickly changed and now up and running. Great retrieve - many thanks.
on 18 June 2017
I can now watch all my old home movies!
on 21 August 2017
I find it very easy to operate and as commodity description. I am satisfied with it, I will recommend to friends! I could not be happier I have yet to use it but it looks very well made. Definitely a good product Easy to use What a great deal!
on 10 September 2017
Pretty flimsy. Bought it after I dug out the old home movies, but the first one broke after a day. An old (and precious!) home video got jammed inside and I had to unscrew the adapter to get it out. It works - but be careful with it. If you hold the top to stop it opening very vigorously and breaking itself, it'll last a little longer.
on 2 April 2017
Very easy to put the vhs c tape in and take out!?! Don't get why others had any issues. Works perfectly. Would recommend! My original camcorder had broken and this was a good cheap solution.
on 15 April 2017
Wasn't sure if this would fit my jvc vhs video tapes but it was perfect. Made it easy to run through old tapes and decide which ones to transfer to dvd. Some of the tapes are 20 years old spent a whole afternoon reminiscing.
on 20 September 2017
Good for the VHS-C but I bought incorrectly and it DOES NOT work for HI-8 tapes :(
on 21 September 2017
My original cassette adaptor was damaged so I needed to replace, product was perfect. Works exactly how you would want it to. Well packaged and prompt delivery