Format: DVD|Change

on 6 December 2014
Doesnt seem to last long and the episodes arent the best in their respective series. It seems asif they were handed the most unpopular episodes to get bundled into this one, id avoid it personally but my daughter loves it.
on 7 April 2008
I ordered this dvd, as my 21 month old son really likes the songs on programmes and from the title I expected this to be a collection of songs, it is actually just episodes of various programmes with a musical theme. My son does like the dvd, but he does ask to skip to his favourite bits (barney and thomas) - I think this is a wasted opportunity, as a collection of just songs would've been fantastic!
on 11 October 2013
I love this DVD. I hope the Dogs Trust Charty shop will love to. I love so much.

Kind regards

Jeanette Webber
on 28 March 2014
Kids love it, great value and keeps them occupied. All their friends enjoy coming round to watch it with them.
on 18 September 2015