on 6 May 2014
This pen works fine. I noticed some comments about it leaking, but this only happens if you repeatedly press too hard while the pen is vertical.
on 22 December 2010
I was having great trouble identifying the plugs on my trailing socket, so l purchased this pen and wrote on each plug, the tip is maybe a little too thick but it works very well and does the job and does not rub off.
on 18 April 2014
the pen was not what I thought it would be....it says it is permanent and goes on most surfaces .but it did wash off....and was very watery
on 19 March 2013
Very usefull, bought this for my son to label his kit while away in the royal navy could find one in the shops.
on 27 October 2012
I've had two of these pens. The tip fell out the first one and the second one the ink kept flooding.
If you want to draw a neat line don't buy this pen. The ink is watery and floods out the tip.. then when you try and use it again it has dried up. The worst pen I have come across in 60 years.
on 14 February 2015
It's a relatively good marker for the price. Flow of ink is okay and writing is not smooth - expected it to be a bit better considering it is Pilot branded.
on 7 February 2014
Bought this to mark plastic sledges. Beware you have to shake it quite long and hard to mix up the ink/paint. Test first cos it is permanent, but it does what it is supposed to. Recommended.
on 29 January 2014
I used this to mark calculators which were to be handed out to students at college. The writing dried quickly and stood out very well against the dark plastic.
on 22 April 2014
good for all sorts of things, well recommended we use it every where my son has even used it for marking tyres at work
on 27 May 2012
I bought this pen to write my house name on my dustbin. It worked perfectly and looks much nicer than the wheely bins covered in paint!

See one answered question