1,875
Size: Pack of 12|Style Name: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£2.90+ Free shipping (Addon item)

VINE VOICEon 18 August 2015
These are a top quality set of pencils with colours to cater for everyone. I bought mine to use with my adult colouring books. They blend and shade to perfection. At first I was worried that the shape of them would stop me sharpening them! But I bought a Staedler pencil sharpener. I had no problem a\t all!
These pencils are perfect for adults and children to use. I think I need a bigger set now!
on 22 August 2015
It's great that these coloured pencils are stronger than normal...because you have to press exceptionally hard to get FAINT colour to appear.

All in all...a waste of money. I wouldn't even give these to a child.
on 12 January 2016
I gave these a go because of the reviews but I wish I had not botheted. I found it very difficult to get any decent colour and vibrant they are NOT. 4 of the pencils at the yellow end were absolutely pointless as they do not,produce any colour at all. Do not buy!
on 27 January 2016
Great range of colours. I loved the fact that the lead of the pencils had that extra protection against breakage.
They are easy and smooth to sharpen. I use mine for heavy handed colouring so I have sharpened mine a lot. Comfortable to hold also.
on 21 January 2016
these pencils are very good . there excellent for when i do my adult colouring books . the leads are soft and the colours are nice and bright . they sharpen very well to and so far i've had no problems with the leads breaking . glad to give these 5 stars
on 26 September 2011
Amazing product! I use the pencils almost every day as I just started drawing more seriously and I find it handy that they're only 12 of them so it's easy to pack and take everywhere with you as well as put away when you're done.
on 16 November 2015
Sturdy pencils. Some pencils are scratchy and don't colour very well. I prefer using these to various other packs that I have bought from different shops. Also bought a set for my mum and she prefers these pencils too. They don't break easily either. When these start running low I will be buying another pack. Good price for a good brand
on 30 April 2016
These pencils are way too hard, trying to get colour out of them is an art in its self! This really dose not compute for me why make it?? Unless of course its a big batch of seconds, in which case I think that should be stated!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 June 2016
I bought these to go with an inspiration quote colouring book I bought for my daughter.

They are really nice pencils and I like that they have the ABS to prevent breakage as there is nothing worse.

My daughter has been using them for the book and is really pleased with their performance.

There are a selection of shades for each colour but they only have subtle differences so though there are 24 pencils I found them quite limited.

We will have to add more colours to the collection as time goes by.
review image
on 15 November 2015
Good selection of colours and very nice to use. The packaging is great whilst the pencils are full length but as the are sharpened and get shorter they are harder to put back in the packet. If they were in a tin, I would give 5 stars.