on 16 February 2012
This chain cleaner works well. I knocked a star off for 2 reasons, 1 - its not as robust as you would expect from this manufacturer 2. Comes with a measly amount of chain cleaner. It does say that you can use fairy liquid as a stop gap though!
on 5 March 2011
Works well and easy to use. Most importantly gets the chain very clean. An excellent addition to the cleaning kit
on 24 July 2012
My chain had become quite rusty with regular use in heavy rain, a few times through the tool it was spotless. Only down side is it can be quite messy if you are not careful, put some paper down to be safe
on 6 December 2012
I thought cleaning my bike chain was going to be a real hassle until I bought this item. Now it's a doddle. So easy and straightforward to use that I never have a dirty chain. i have already recommended it to my fellow cyclists.
on 20 May 2012
With the weather being so awful my commuter bikes chain was getting bad - this tool has cleaned it up almost to new with little effort or mess.

Also worked well on our road bikes.

Much better than the cheap halfords one it replaced.
on 30 April 2013
delivered quickly. Good product that works better than i expected. Cleaning really does make the ride smoother when changing gears. I have a slight concern over longevity but so far so good.
on 8 October 2013
I bought this park tool to clean my chain and it works great. I went for park tool as the bushes etc can be replaced. My chain has never looked so clean, the bottle that comes with it is small. However, I was able to chain four bikes chain with it. If you want your bikes gears to shifting when you need them too then buy this.
on 29 April 2013
yeah it saved me lots of work i like that it does what it says on the tin after a few turns of the chain you get the idea pretty easy to use even for a non mechanical guy like myself :)
on 2 September 2013
Works well but too little liquid was given along with the tool so I had to add soapy water. Overall very easy to use and the magnet feature is quite handy.
on 24 April 2013
This certainly does the job. Well made and good value for money it's the ideal tool to keep the sludge off the chain and away from your gears.