on 2 January 2013
This is definitely one of the better weight/muscle gainers available today, not full of empty calories but actually has some good quality nutrients along with a ton of protein and complex carbs. No need to take more than one serving at a time like they suggest, will just go straight in the toilet if you do. Gotta play by the digestive systems rules. Plus if you do follow the recommended servings, you are looking at a very expensive protein shake. With that being said, it definitely works if you take it in conjunction with a balanced diet and if you are looking to build muscle in the gym, proper supplementation. I have been taking tribulus and daa for the last six weeks- Tribulus Terrestris 90% Bulk Powder 25 Grams + FREE Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid 100 Grams -wicked combination for muscle gain.
11 comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 September 2015
The product itself you cant fault, it is a great product that mixes well, tastes good and does a good job aiding muscle growth, however my only issue which I feel is a major factor when it comes to products is the price which is why my rating is 2 stars. Overall I think it is far to expensive and the amount is not sufficient for the price. I have had this product numerous of times and did like it but then I found cheaper alternatives like USN which give a lot more quantity and give similar results. Overall as I stated the product is great quality which may be why it is expensive but when I can get extremely similar for a much better price it really puts me off this product in the future as I have still had great results with alternatives.
If you have no budget on your fitness products then this is a good product to have, however if you do have a budget and price does play a big part in your product choice then other alternatives could be a better option to try.
on 22 September 2010
This is a good product and having worked to a set weight regime have noticed good gains in only 4 - 6 weeks. However if you take it as recommended a 1.2 kg tub will run out in only 10 days. Three tubs a month at 43 quid a time is very, very expensive and quite frankly not worth it. There are other alternatives which are just as good out there for literally half the price, 'Hurricane XS' for example. Won't be buying this again because of cost.
on 16 July 2011
Bought this since i recently started a new weights program, had been reccommended by a friend who works out all the time and swears by it. I was a bit sceptical but it really does work. having done a few workouts without cyclone, my arms felt very weak and drained the next day and I would struggle keeping up the same intensity. After only 3 or 4 days taking cyclone though, I am able to do far more reps, far more regularly. Would highly recommend.

Tastes ok, cant expect supplements to taste amazing and it is easy to stomach. One thing though, gives you potentially the worst smelling farts going!
on 23 January 2014
People often complain about the taste, but man up, this is a supplement, not a 5 star meal! It's a great product and I have seen great improvements over the last month of using it. It's not endorsed by professional athletes world wide for no reason! Can be. Bit expensive if used on training days and rest days, so I use after training only!
on 30 June 2014
It was good the only downside is its expense but still cheaper on amazon then other places would reccomend
on 7 January 2012
This will help bulk you up if used twice a day and will help ease the aching muscles. You will however fart like you have never before and there is nothing you can do about it.
on 19 December 2012
first off let me say that there are other products on the market and they are for the most part cheaper by a long way, there is a reason for this. although i have found others that work cyclone is the only product that i can take when i feel like it and see a huge difference for it. im not suggesting that its going to make you massive in a week but if you are looking for a way to step up your training for a month or so, or just starting out in your gym life then this is exactly the kind of product that will help you see gains sooner and its ability to stave off aching in the days after even the heaviest of sessions. try it take it as it advises and i promise you it is an all gain product with the exception of the taste but the taste isnt really the point.
on 20 April 2010
This is without doubt the best all round protein and supplement shake on the market, infact it is the only one I have ever recommended

I researched and tried all the various products on the market and nothing comes close, yes it does seem expensive, but try putting all the various elements of this shake together and I couldn't replicate the quality without it costing more.

If you're after huge muscle gains, then you may want to add another scoop of pure protein supplement, but I put on about 10b of muscle in 11months, just from swimming workouts of 1.5 hrs a day.

I had 60g after training, and only 30g before bedtime, and after 3 weeks I was noticing a big difference in how I felt physically.

Strawberry the best flavour and absolutley no flatulence!!
on 24 March 2014
I've been using this product since the 21st of February, and I can already notice the difference in my size and strength. People have also noticed the difference in my size in a short period of time. The taste is nice and mixes easily with a shaker. I've been only using this product after my training sessions to make it last longer. I consume enough protein during the day, so I'm happy with just using it as a maintenance product. I defintely recommend this product if you want size and strength. The best all in one product in the market. Fantastic price on Amazon too! :-)