The Reminder
Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon 31 March 2014
What's not to like? Fantastic inventive pop rock jazz folk blues. Personal taste is the decider for all of us. Not surprised she's won a ton of grammies and various other awards - she just is that good and with a great voice too.
on 15 August 2017
happy with music by Feist in my collection
on 29 June 2014
Love this album suggested to me by my fiancé. If you like singer songwriters you will love this. Also great for chilling out to in the car cuts down on the road rage if you're singing along to 1-2-3-4 :-)
on 10 March 2010
I heard this album through a friend a few months back and couldnt believe I hadnt cottened on to how amazing it. Why hadnt I realised this when it was first realsed. What an amazing album. Stuff the hype around the first single the album is just as good if not better. Its a must for everyones collection.
on 1 February 2018
Excellent! Thank you
on 2 April 2012
This is my first Feist album and after just one listen im hooked and now buying everything they've done!

Stunning powerful yet soft vocals mixed into beautiful acoustics.

Sit back and relax listening to 'Honey honey' and be moved. Beautiful.
on 4 October 2017
very good!
on 15 December 2014
It's growing on me...
on 3 October 2013
I bought the reminder for my daughter its a great cd and I know my daughter is very keen on it because shes heard my copy arrived within time limit
on 10 December 2013
Forget about the TV advert hook of 1234 and just let the sheer quality of, what is undoubtedly, one of the finest albums this millennium!