on 2 June 2013
I like this phone, vry gud in use, clear voice, connect with low signals...vry nice experience recomend to buy. Vry low price even in half price.
on 6 June 2012
The dual phone arrived very promptly and Is very simple to set up. A very good product. I would recommend this phone to anyone who wants skype.
on 20 October 2011
Great product, works really well. I use it for all of my day to day calls now and would recommend it to all who arte looking into duel phones
on 22 May 2011
Phone works great. The people on the other end say that there is no echo now when I talk to them. I was using a telbox with a regular phone.
on 17 June 2009
Having struggled with very poor call quality on Skype using a bluetooth headset and WiFi connection, I decided to give this a go. The call quality was remarkably better, even on a rather slow broadband connection, far from the exchange. In fact, most of the time, it's as good as a normal phone. The sound is excellent, very clear.

This phone doesn't currently have much competition and therefore gets a high rating. However it is far from perfect, and for the price the build quality is somewhat lacking. The buttons are horrible to press, you have to apply far too much pressure. The menu system is slow to respond and the screen slow to update. The cheap plastic covering the screen scratches easily.

As mentioned in other posts, there are also issues with connection statuses when you are simultaneously connected to Skype on your computer. Sometimes a Skype call will come through on the computer, and not on the phone. Also, when making a call, there is often a delay from the time the destination answers and the time the ringing tone stops in the phone's speaker, sometimes up to 2-3 seconds meaning that the person who's answered has already said 'hello' and is waiting for your response when you are finally connected. Some confused silences can follow.

This phone can improve call quality considerably, and has the obvious advantage of not depending on having the PC switched on to receive calls. However with so many flaws in design and quality, it certainly should not be considered for professional purposes unless you have no choice.

EDIT: Have down-rated to 2 stars after the buttons started to fail
on 7 April 2012
Over the last two years I bought two of these phones. Whilst they worked, they were very useful indeed for taking and making calls via Skype just like on a normal phone without the need for having a PC available. Sound quality is fairly good, the speakerphone is reasonably good, some of the menu features are a bit awkward to get to but this is not a big drawback in my opinion.

However, both my phones have developed the same fault within two years of use and, of course, just outside the one year warranty: speakerphone and bell stopped working. Particularly the failure to ring on incoming calls severely limits the usefulness of the phone.

I have contacted the manufacturer about it in the hope that they would admit to a generic problem with a generic remedy or repair. Unfortunately they refused to deal with members of the public altogether and referred me to the original retailer where I bought the phones from. For one of the phones this was Amazon.co.uk.
Amazon informed me that they do not offer any assistance dealing with out-of-warranty repair issues therefore leaving me stuck with no option to resolve the matter. I would be happy to pay for a repair but there is no way for me to return the phones to the manufacturer.

On the basis of my experience I can therefore NOT recommend this product as it is not of satisfactory quality and support policies of manufacturer and, in this case, Amazon prevent a repair outside the warranty period.
on 23 September 2013
Prod it is so so. Wouldn't shout about it,but it works. It tends to pick up much slower than the PC, so occasionally we miss the call.
on 8 August 2013
very nice phone have now got a skype in number works really well very easy to set up calls are very clear depending on wi-fi qualty
on 4 August 2013
The phone meets all my expectations and I have already recomended it to two of my friends.
We are delighted with the product.
on 25 October 2011
Stopped working after a year. Have contacted manufacturer twice but they haven't responded. I'm not the only one, just google it.