Flavour: Orange|Change

on 2 June 2017
I ike the taste of this and its much cheaper than most better known brands
on 15 June 2017
Decided to try this instead of my normal sports drink - seems good
on 5 November 2015
It's been my No1 sports drink for 4 years, tried others but keep coming back to Powerbar. It delivers on every level but more importantly tastes great even when warm through being racked on the bike in sunny climates, other brands tend to turn sickly in hot conditions. Orange & Lemon my 2 favourite flavours.
on 6 April 2014
This is a great energy drink that performance wise is one of the best I've had. I gave it 4 stars because of the lack luster flavour. It's not bad, but could be a little stronger as I guess following the dilusion instructions is important.
on 29 November 2016
Used in preparation for Ironman, suited hubby's training regime. Only used half and it went hard quite quickly but a good product
on 30 May 2016
Brought this for my husband who cycles 14 miles a day. Rehydrates him well, good price would highly recommend.
on 11 October 2015
I do have quite a sweet tooth, but use this for training and find it great.
Good price on Amazon too!
on 28 August 2014
I purchased it to try it out and it didn't cost too much in comparison. I am happy with using it.
on 20 January 2016
Top sports drink powder, nuff said!
on 14 February 2015
ok but did not like the taste.