Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Size: 200g|Change
Price:£2.32+ Free shipping

on 28 May 2015
Absolute waste of money! Arrived in the post today in a sealed bag from Royal Mail as it had leaked every where! Went straight in the bin, poundstretcher are selling the same product only it is 2 for a £1. Seriously do not waste your money....
review image review image
11 Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 August 2016
I have bought this to freeze and then chill a fold-over chillow-style pad to cool my burning feet at night, having realised that the chillow pad was not a very nice thing to find in the fridge amongst the cheese and veg...So last thing at night I take the freeze-board up to bed, leave it enfolded in the chillow while I carry out my ablutions, and then the chillow is blissfully cold and stays that way for long enough to help me fall asleep with more comfortable feet.
Before I discovered this extra use for the freeze board, I used my previous one (which finally developed a crack in one corner when it had inadvertently but repeatedly been kicked out of the bed) as a picnic food chiller and in-car journey- bag chiller, where it fitted snugly down the side of a supermarket jute bag to keep everything fresh and chocolate unmelted. It lasted three hour journeys easily, still cold at the end.
on 11 September 2012
We bought some of these for a cooler box that we took to a festival. Our drinks were cold all weekend and these didn't take up much space so we could fit more goodies in for drinking and eating!! They defrosted on the 4th day which was the day we headed home. Great purchase and will be used again and again.
on 10 April 2017
I'll start off saying this is a good price for a 800G freeze board however, when they state from Thermos that all their own branded freeze boards will fit there cool boxes they actually don't. I checked on the description that the freeze board itself fitted into the 32L cool box but found like many others that not flat onto the bottom only down one side horizontal or vertical.

Perhaps I misread that yes they do fit the cool Thermos boxes but not flat at the bottom or top only down the sides. Other than that, it does the job well.
review image review image review image
on 26 October 2013
This is a good product but I do find it rather too large. It is too big to fit flat in the bottom or the top of the 30 litre cool box which I also bought. Not a huge problem but it would be nice to have one just a few centimetres smaller.
on 18 March 2017
Good set of 4 small lunch box freezer blocks. I use 2 at a time in my lunch bag and freeze the other 2 for the next day and so on....
A few lumps and bumps appear under the plastic casing when they are frozen which I do feel should not happen as this is why I chose the well trusted name of Thermos. Does not effect the way I use them but makes them less slimline in some places.
on 15 June 2017
DO NOT purchase these without reading the reviews. I purchased two, which arrived in the post already leaking. There's a small hole or split in the join along the side which allows the fluid to escape. I complained and received two more, which over time have begun to leak as well.

This product is not fit for purpose and repeated use will result in failure of the plastic seam.
on 25 July 2016
Unfortunately it was too wide to fit in the base of my coolbox, so had to place it along the side. Did not find that it kept my box cool enough when compared to using 4 block type ones. Was trying to leave more space for food.
on 8 April 2013
brilliant item fits just right in bottom of a cool bag. keeps its cool too for a good number of hours. longest so far from around 11am to 9pm on a long day trip out from west Yorkshire. to saltburn on sea at the top end of north yorkshire , stopping off at various places en route to take in the sights and picnic.
on 16 August 2013
Used in conjunction with a cool box and other freeze boards, this product works very well. I bought the items as I was taking up fishing once again and my first trip would be during the excessive heat of the July 2013 heat wave. The items (drinks) in the cool box were kept cool most of the 10 hours I spent on the river bank.
One complaint - although this size freeze board fitted into the cool box (upright only), in reality it took up a little too much space. If you have a 32L cool box, go for the 400g freeze boards and buy 3 or 4 as these will give more flexibility on positioning around the contents.