Customer reviews

Size: Brush|Change

on 16 January 2017
This hair brush is amazing for long thick hair. My mum used to use this brush in my hair when i was younger so when i brought it and used the hair brush it brought back some nice memories. Its a little pricey but worth every penny because it doesn't ripe out my hair!!
on 12 January 2017
This was not what I had intended to buy as it says for long hair and mine is very short. It works just fine though and I'm really pleased with it
on 8 May 2016
This brush was highly recommended by my hairdresser. My daughter has very thick hair and this brush is like a 4x4 dealing with the everyday tats that a 10 year old gets in her hair! I would recommend the range as they are good for my fine hair too.

R X
on 3 July 2017
Bit too stiff for my liking, the stiffness makes it harsh on your scalp and drags your hair, I've always had denman, but I think they've changed their standards.
on 14 May 2017
Denman brushes are excellent but I wish I could find one that went all the way round, like the one I had for 20 years!
on 19 October 2016
A nice firm brush, good size and arrived very quickly.
on 12 December 2015
Handle snapped the first time I used it - and my hair isn't that tough!
on 31 July 2017
This brush is amazing at styling and creating volume in hair well happy with this purchase
on 1 March 2017
Just as I remember them, sturdy n good bristles.
on 11 August 2017