on 7 September 2017
Basic, portable, robust and big enough to handle small group subscription operations and day events, such as car boot sales. Two keys which work; neat coin tray and space enough for notes, receipts and even a small cash book.
on 17 December 2015
THANK YOU, YES I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE OF METAL CASH BOX.THE RED PAINT FINISH IS VERY GOOD & BLENDS IN WITH MY RED BOOK CASE. I DRILLED 2 HOLES THROUGH BASE SO I COULD BOLT IT TO THE SECURE SHELF..WITH ITEMS IN FRONT ITS QUITE CONCEALED..ALSO CHEAPER THAN A LARGE WELL KNOWN STORE IN MY AREA...PERHAPS THE MANUFACTURER COULD CONSIDER DRILLING HOLES IN BASE FOR SECURING CASH BOX.GOOD QUALITY & DEAL...
on 25 May 2017
Perfect little box to save the pennies! Bought for my 9 year old daughter. Sturdy and good value. This came in red :)
on 8 December 2017
Nice and spacious box with room for coins, small items to be placed in different departments. The department tray can be taken out if you want to store bigger items. The handle is comfortable to hold, the keys work well. Happy with the purchase, it is worth the money.
One person found this helpful
on 11 March 2016
Do you ever accumulate a considerable quantity of coins at home? If you do, you might care to store them securely in a lockable metal cash box, such as the Ashley BB-CB112 8-Inch Metal Cash Box with 2 keys. The keys are similar to filing cabinet keys. I suggest you keep them on the same key ring as your door keys so that they never leave you. That way, your home coins collection will remain safe and secure. Make sure you don't keep the cash box in an obvious place in your home, which a burglar would rummage through! I am very pleased wit this purchase as I am sure you will be too! Richard, Norwich, England, UK. Mid-March 2016.
on 13 September 2016
Pros: Aesthetic colour, functions correctly
Cons: Quite loud when moving

I am so pleased with this product, the keys are easily stored and the colour is bright which adds to the visual appeal. The size for me is perfect because it's big enough to store things like keys and money in and put in a safe place hidden away, but isn't so small that I'm limited by what I can put in. It comes with a little black tray that rests inside which conveniently separates coins into separate pots whilst having notes/keys etc underneath this. It's made out of a lightweight material so there's no trouble using it and overall seems like a brilliant product. Also, because I lose things easy, I'm​ glad the keys are generic as they can be replaced.
on 27 August 2016
I bought this as I am self employed and having random cash tucked everywhere in random handbags wasn't working as I couldn't keep track of my earnings properly.

Delivery was fast with Amazon. On opening my package, it felt steady and it came with 2 keys and a coin tray inside.

So far I have been using it for a few weeks and it is one of the best decisions I've made as I can keep better track of money coming in till it is ready to be taken to the bank.
on 13 January 2015
I had a very old one of these and I lost the keys to it and my husband had a hard job to break into it and then my daughter saw this and it looked so much like my old one she got it for it and I have to say it's an excellent cash box, it's very well made and the inside is very spacious and perfect for home or small business use.

I can add notes underneath the coin tray and the tray itself is a very decent size. I am so pleased that my daughter found this as I was lost without my cash box for my coins and bits and pieces. This time I've separated the keys so I have a spare one safe in case I should ever lose the keys again.
on 24 June 2017
Lovely little cash box just the size I wanted. Solid and lovely colour with compartment tray. and two keys. Arrived early and well packaged, Would recommend product and service, Hence 5 starts
One person found this helpful
on 28 March 2018
Perfect for what I wanted. The metal is sturdy enough, and everything seems put together fine. I find that the lock (and keys) are a little rough to get in and out, but still work non the less. A cheap, but suitable to securing some items.