on 18 June 2016
Cannot give less than one star. Product and obviously similar products pose a death risk for your little ones due to suffocation. Our dummy dissassembled one evening. The wooden part simply fell off and there is a SINGLE screw attaching the metal to the wodden part. This would liklely apply to all Wooden Dummy Chains available from this seller. Can somebody give me an advice where to report to protect other babies?
review image
12 people found this helpful
on 26 May 2017
My daughter likes to chew the chain and especially the ladybird. She manages to remove the chain from her clothes (at the age of 10 month's, so a bit stronger already), but as long as the clip is closed, she doesn't hurt herself on it. I do feel that the paint on the ladybird has disolved a bit from the chewing on it. I don't think there are any harmfull effects and she loves the colors. The clip is easy to attach and then it's very practical in situations where you don't want it to fall like an airplane.
on 23 July 2017
Really pretty, 8 month old loves to fiddle with it. The clip is as little more bulky than I was expecting, but it's very secure and very safe (no chance of baby getting hurt). No more hunting for dummies. My 2 year old wants to play with it constantly!
on 8 January 2012
I was skeptical of these when I first came across them looking for dummy clips but after reading reviews (about 50/50 pro/con) and finding all other alternatives ugly with massive clips I decided to go for it and I don't regret the purchase at all! I have two of the simple bead ones which are used with Avent dummies for 6 and 22 month olds. It connects fine to the dummies either of the two ways shown, ones just easier than the other to put on and take off quickly! And I have not had a problem with either child pulling the clip off! My eldest despite never having a dummy clip before loves it! I thought she would hate this "thing" on her dummy but she loves me clipping it to her clothes for her! my 6 month old does tend to play with it and pull the dummy out her mouth so I have attached a small rattle instead and she just has it as a toy! - great for teething as she can bite the beads safely! Really would recommend these as they are so usefull and look really cute!
3 people found this helpful
on 12 March 2018
Works perfectly and is SO cute! Good for babies to learn about grabbing and becoming aware of their hands - he was constantly pulling his dummy out before, but now he’s more interested in grabbing the colourful dummy clip!
on 1 November 2017
great little dummy holder abit fidgety, as you have to wine in the string on the dummy
on 31 August 2015
Bought the pink one also and it the wooden bit attached to the clip came off in my 10 month old daughters hand. The screws were tiny......potential choking hazard. Not impressed!!!!!
3 people found this helpful
on 1 November 2017
great quality
on 14 December 2017
Stunning very bright and colourful. Just what I needed as I wanted something to stand out. And it's very sturdy won't break made very well.
on 9 June 2017
A lot shorter than expected and weights way too much for it to feel comfortable for my baby.