Customer reviews

Style: Giant Playing Cards|Change
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Good quality playing cards. 4 games to play with 36 cards.

Good size for little hands and are easily picked up off the floor.

They have shiny surface so can easily get wiped down from sticky hands.

Will take a good few attempts to try and rip them, seem pretty durable and well made.

Vivid colours and the pictures are lovely.

I would recommend them as a present
review image review image review image
on 9 July 2016
My 2 year old daughter loves to play with these. So far we only play snap but hope to teach her the other games at some point.
We find them particularly helpful to keep her occupied when we go out for dinner and are waiting for our food to arrive.
My only suggestion would be to make a plastic case for them as the box has already been ripped with my daughter trying to get them out.
on 9 June 2017
Zara loves her new Peppa Pig cards and knows all the characters depicted.
on 15 May 2017
Much enjoyed
on 11 April 2017
Great for young kids, both boys and girls. No issues with it at all and still going strong after being passed on.
on 29 March 2013
Bought these for a peppa pig fan who is 4 and she absolutely loves them. There are 3 different games she can play with them so great value and a good size too.
Bought these for my Peppa Pig Fan's 2nd birthday. She loves them and gets them out frequently to play. There are 4 each of 9 character designs (Peppa Pig, Suzie Sheep, Candy Cat, Zoe Zebra, Emily Elephant, Rebecca Rabbit, Danny Dog, George Pig and Pedro Pony).

There are instructions for 4 appropriate games on the box, but we most frequently play memory games with half the set. As yet (in 5 months of almost daily play) we have not lost or damaged any cards, despite her carrying selections round in her various handbags and larger pockets, so they have been robust enough for us, but I suspect they would not survive all toddlers. The box has not been so fortunate and is gradually disintegrating.

Very pleased with them, but a sturdier box would have been nice.
11 Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 September 2016
Arrived on time! Very pleased.
Exactly as advertised aswell, bought these for my 2 year old boy as part of his xmas and i know hes gonna love these.
Nice big cards aswell which is great and there easy to read for younger children.
review image review image
on 9 September 2014
Lovely item, colourful, large, perfect for little ones. However, my 2 year old grandson has yet to get his hands on them so not sure how long they will last!
on 3 January 2012
This is a good little product. A part from the description of the cards say "giant", which I suppose could be seen as misleading, (I 'd say oversized would be more accurate ) I can't see what you there is to complain about? These are nice durable playing cards,36 in all. The box says for 3+ but my 2 year old loves them. The back of the box give 4 examples of games to play but with a little imagination you can easily make your own up. My kid just enjoys turning the cards and saying the names of the characters. Overall,a good product,the cards are durable and very happy.

See one answered question