Price:£3.91+ Free shipping

on 5 January 2012
item arrived very promptly, well packaged and as described in the sellers blog. Husband very happy with novelty christmas gift.
on 14 July 2012
I find this a very useful set. The wallet holds my golf tees, stroke counter pitch repairers and pencils.
The towel is useful and clips neatly on to my bag.
Nice set.
on 20 November 2012
An inexpensive idea for a golf lover. Everything looks very practical and useful, time will tell. Was certainly cheaper than buying a new club
on 3 January 2014
I purchased this item as a Christmas present. I don't know a lot about golf but I was pleased it met my expectations when I received it. It also went down well when it was opened under the Christmas tree.
on 29 July 2013
bought this as it has all you need to accompany you around the course , the towel is of good quality and the wallet is small enough not to get in your way or to take up to much space.
on 15 January 2013
I bought this for my dad for Christmas, he was delighted with it, for the price I paid and the quality, I was delighted with it and so was he..... Little wallet was handy also.
on 14 December 2012
Well chuffed with my purchase. Wallet is well made and chunky with more than enough room and towel is taking a beating and still intact. Very happy.
on 13 May 2013
liked by all the golfers which received these as a gift
good vale would recommend it to other people great
on 6 May 2014
Golf towel was good the wallet which was described as a wallet and scorecard holder is no use for scorecards
on 1 August 2013
fantastic value, I bought for for my husband and he was thrilled with it as part of his birthday gift