on 17 May 2012
A fantastic CD covering many of their biggest hit tunes, my personal favourite is 'Blackbird', would highly recommend anyone who hasn't tried them to give them a listen, you won't be disappointed!
on 18 April 2013
My son wanted this CD after listening to a ring tone and now he won't stop playing it.

I think I know every word off by heart. But it is a good fun CD and makes everyone smile
on 28 December 2011
what can be said about a great greatest hits CD..The Wurzel (with Adge on two tracks) "singing" at their best.
next year it the Wurzel Christmas CD total of the shopping list
on 28 November 2013
I ordered this disk for my brother in law as a birthday pressie, who thinks it great and the children absolutely love singing and dancing along to some of the songs too!
on 31 January 2014
the recordings on this cd are brilliant, I hadn't heard some of them and I really enjoyed it. combine harvester and bills cowman are my favourite. a must listen to cd.
on 19 December 2013
My nephew (21) saw the Wurzels live and all he wanted for Christmas was their greatest hits! ooo-ar oo-ar! great work guys - fast delivery - many thanks!
on 14 March 2013
Fantastic CD for my daughter. She played it all the time for quite a while. She certainly know the words now for some of the songs!
on 2 March 2013
Bought this for my son who loves this type of music which is not typical for a teenager! Item arrived, well packaged and on time.
on 1 October 2011
"ok". The product was exactly as I ordered it, an enjoyable visit to the past and arrived promptly as described , thanks a lot
on 14 May 2013
Needed for a concert ..... songs digested and most lyrics learnt. Helped to make a great night an even better laugh!