on 6 March 2011
FIrst of all, anything star wars is loved in this house. These models are good. But they are just plastic pieces that snap together. I really want to stop buying more plastic toys as I think it just isn't good for the world - more plastic toys that aren't educational or buildable (lego type) but star wars is great, and I like the craft type theme of this toy. My son really enjoyed putting it together. I think it could work from 4 years to about 8 or 9.
on 26 April 2012
This product is not great value for money, but as it is cheaply priced I can sum it up as "OK". Tiny, hard to put together, boosters snapped off within seconds and falls apart easily. However, that is my view - my son (10yrs) loves them, when they stay together.
on 4 February 2016
As described. Thank you
on 9 February 2015
my son loved it
on 9 September 2013
lots of small pieces and my grandson and husband found it difficult to put together, put together eventually but disappointed
on 13 January 2013
the same as the starfighter cheap and doesn't clip together has to be glued , wouldn't buy any more of these

See one answered question