on 14 December 2017
Continues with a similar style to the excellent 'With Teeth', but doesn't quite reach the same level.
on 5 July 2017
After With Teeth which had its electronic side I feel Trent decided to go back to the industrial sound we've grown to love. There is more drum beats on this and distorted noise which I really like.
on 11 May 2015
A NIN concept album which should have been spectacular set in a totalitarian western state, instead its just a great record. Proof that Trent Reznor is human.
on 9 February 2014
Just slightly ahead and better than the new Hesitation Marks and, dare I say it, The Downward Spiral IMO.

Highlights for me are "Me, I'm Not", "God Given", "My Violent Heart" and "The Great Destroyer".

Definitely worth getting if you're into darker, yet catchy music.
on 20 July 2016
Excellent!
on 9 November 2015
More goos music from NiN
on 9 May 2015
Very happy, as described and came on time
on 10 January 2015
One of my favorite NIN abulms
on 18 July 2015
Excellent.
on 20 April 2014
Did year zero meet my expectaitions!?
Simply put. No. The the thing with nin is you cant expect what they will do next. You cant anticipate it, so no it didnt meet my expectations.... I had none. It blew me away.