on 4 June 2015
Great little hammock, Nibbles,our Syrian hamster, loves it! We have it hanging in a gerbilarium, and the hamster often takes refuge in it. I was worried that she would eat through it, but she does nothing but groom it, and scramble around to make it comfy. Great price, easy to use, would happily buy again. 😁
on 6 February 2016
A very nice hamster hammock, my little guy loves it. Would have given this a 5 Star rating had It said that the colour may vary of the product. I bought the hammock thinking it was the brown and cream variant in the image but the colour I received was grey and neon green. Wasn't till I wrote this review that in the product details it said I needed to state which colour I wanted.

The product should be listed with the option to switch between the different variants before purchase.
on 7 September 2012
This hammock is GREAT for my Syrian hamster's cage. It fits perfectly, and it is just as described. The material where the hamster sits/sleeps is furry and soft, and the whole thing is machine washable. It arrived SIX DAYS early (:D:D:D:D:D), and I can't wait until I get my hamster who I am SURE will love it :) It came in a brown instead of a red, but that doesn't bother me :D
on 17 September 2012
I bought this for three male gerbils, looked very good in the Gerbilarium, they climbed on it once, then I wokie up in the morning and they had ripped it to shreds!
on 28 October 2012
The inside of this hammock is soft but the outside is strange almost waterproof kind of material. However the main fault is that the material is not strong - the hamster chewed through it in a couple of hours.. Not much point in it.
on 20 November 2011
the hammock is lovely, nice and soft.It gives plenty opportunities for my pets to play. I will recommend this item as an lovely addition to your cage.
on 26 January 2015
my hamsters love these, my last hamster absolutely loved this, she used to sleep in it all the time and look out at the top of the cage, she never chewed it so I think it depends on your hamster, I've just ordered 2 more for my 2 new hammies and they love them too, would defiantly recommend
on 3 March 2014
When this hammock arrived, I thought it looked really good. I have a Syrian hamster. The hammock was soft and could be secured well to my little Harry's cage. It lasted about two weeks, as Harry gradually, but systematically chewed threw one of the straps which held it in place, so unfortunately, it is now in the bin. Bit of a waste of money, all in all.
on 7 January 2011
This product I bought 4 ma hamster xmas. Its nice and looks really comfy! But hamsters dont really sleep in it. and used it as a leverage to try to attempt to escape through the wires at the top of the cage (my cage is like a zoo zone where thjrs no bars but at the top - hamster sized though)

but ended up biting through one side so it doesnt hang properly though.
I hide soem nuts in it so that keeps her exercising as well though.

ok. depending if you have a biter though.

i think rats like hammocks better as my firends one got the concept ;)

still recmmended
on 6 January 2016
I absolutely loved this! I have two month and a half old fancy mice, and there is ample room with both of them in! it is large, however i easily adjusted it by simply taking the string off and just using the individual clips to attach it. It very sturdy and soft, but still stays clean! amazing.

See one answered question