Customer reviews

Hamster Napper 16cm/13cm
Size: S|Style: For Hamsters/Mice|Change

on 5 October 2015
The base is very thin so offers little comfort to a guinea pig. My guinea pig decided to use it as a toilet so I had to wash it by hand and after only 3 hand washes, the stitching had started to come apart so not very robust. After only a week, I put it in the bin.
on 3 May 2017
Unfortunately Guinea pigs pee in it every time. It spends more time in the wash than with actual pets. It smells very quickly
on 24 March 2017
Brilliant seller. Got one of these, my boys were fighting over it (I already had a different bed, they both wanted this one! so had to buy another. Arrived quickly both times. Wash well too.
on 13 February 2016
Very poor. It arrives flat and I cannot put the sides up. It's not what it looks like at all. It's just a flat bed that has fur attached to the sides and fur in the middle.
on 27 March 2017
No padding at all in the base. The Guinea Pigs preferred the woodchips on the floor.
on 23 September 2015
I ordered this for a Netherland dwarf bunny. Perfect size for her or similar animals like pygmy hedgehogs or Guinea pigs. Easy to wash and super fluffy. Decent price and fast delivery :)
on 19 April 2017
Arrived fast, thin material on bottom so easily breakable but soft and the perfect size for my guinea pig! After a while their hair and hay gets stuck nevertheless.
on 26 April 2017
My guinea pig loves it when its cold
on 26 April 2017
Poor quality. I expected more for the price- I will be returning.
review image review image
on 6 January 2014
This hamster bed is fantastic, its fleecy so very warm for my little furry friend. He loves it that much, i don't see him much these days as he's snuggled up in it. He loves it and hasn't even chewed it!