on 23 June 2011
Both Spike and Barney sat and stared at these for quite a while until the smell drove them crazy and they just had to touch them, and then the fun began. Now we find them all over the place, they are being played with constantly although the tail came off one of them quite quickly, but Spike does get a bit carried away at times.
on 6 April 2012
Dont buy this product if you have a lively cat. I got it for my new Bengal cat and he destroyed it in less than a minute. Cheaply made and potentially quite dangerous. Spend a bit more and get quality toys.
on 6 December 2010
If, like me you have a hardwood floor you will find the toy very voisy. the cage the mouse is in is metal and at 3am when the cat wants to play it'll wake you up. Other than that a very good toy. In the end we opened the cage and took the mouse out and our cate ate it.
on 16 January 2012
My kitten started playing with it right away and I started unpack some other stuff from Amazon I had received. Next time I looked my kitten had already gotten the thing from inside out of the 'ball' and was not too interested anymore in playing with this :(
on 21 October 2011
Kittens and Cats love this. My kitten runs around with it and lays down trying to get at the mouse with in its really cute.
Cat Toy with Catnip - Buy ONE get ONE FREE - Delivery FREE in UK
This toy is well made and is a bit different, combining 2 toys in 1 - however, my cats still tend to prefer playing with either one of their mice (which they can pick up in their mouths) or one of their other balls (which whizzes round the house much faster.

Nice try, but much as I love Pizza and I love ice cream... and putting them together isn't necessarily a good idea. All in all, the toys OK, but I don't think it's as good as the sum of its parts. Best off buying a few catnip mice and a packet of ping pong balls.
on 16 April 2012
Fast delivery, but Poor quality, does not look like what is in the photo. My cat would like even touch it. Shame!!!
on 2 December 2011
This toy consists of a metal ball like a hamster cage metal, and a little furry mouse in the ball, complete with a tail and eyes and nose. The toy is also supposed to smell like catnip, which humans apparently can't smell.
This toy seems of fair quality and looks like it would drive any normal cat wild, but unfortunately my cat is so lazy he won't even try to play with it!
I opened it up and put it to his nose so he could smell it, but he just sniffed and walked off, he wasn't interested.
I then rolled the ball along the floor to see if he would chase it but he just watched it roll by and appeared to give me a dirty look!

The toy looks fine, I can't fault it, it's just disappointing that my cat won't bother. :(
on 29 April 2015
This cat toys is excellent. My Rag doll cat Tilly has not stopped playing with it since I received it. Poor mum gets quite exhausted throwing it around for Tilly to fetch it. I think it is so playable as the noise of the rattle plus the long tail of the mouse and open roundness of it makes an excellent toy.
on 6 February 2011
My cat had a quick play with this when it was presented to her, but then went back to her other much loved toys. The trouble seems to be that it doesn't really do anything - it doesn't roll properly so she can chase it, and she didn't like the metal frame which she couldn't chew or claw like a soft toy. She wasn't at all interested in the tiny mouse inside the cage either. I'm going to pass it on to a friend who has a couple of kittens - hopefully they will enjoy it more.