Customer reviews

Animal Playground
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 May 2015
Finally music for children which I actually want to listen to too!

We have the Putamayo Playground Folk, Jazz and Animal CDs - they are all fabulous. Our boys sing along with great enthusiasm as the music is lively, the singers are wonderful and funky. They sing traditional songs but in a completely unexpected way. Even songs which I used to think of as boring (for example, 5 little monkeys jumping on a bed) are sung in such a way that I find myself singing along too.
on 3 April 2013
I love all the Cds in this collection but this is probably at the top of the list - it has been played hundreds of times and loved by every kid who has heard it so far of all ages.Livley , fun enjoyable music, no offensive lyrics, perfect for kids parties. No more monkeys, the second track , is brilliant.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 August 2013
Bought as a birthday present for an animal loving 3 year old so I haven't heard it, but I gather it has been very popular and that the music is really wonderful.
on 24 July 2013
Children love this CD which has animal related songs on it. A particular favourite being 'no more monkeys', CD comes with a video of this song which gets played on repeat without being annoying. Nice to have a CD for children which we can all listen to.
on 3 March 2015
we love this cd, my 4 year old likes it and mummy and daddy enjoy the music to, its very good and not childish
on 30 September 2015
Happy with purchase
on 23 January 2016
Loved this
on 25 December 2013
Who can go wrong with a collection of songs by Putumayo? Yes there are a few that I did not like so much but they are so rare. This one is a wonderful collection of animal themed songs for children and big people. Do not hesitate.
on 3 April 2013
Very nice for our music and movement sessions in Nursery!! Personally I enjoy all the Putumayo kids cd's. My collection is growing!!!
on 31 May 2015
The perfect antidote to endless nursery rhymes! This is a fun CD, very listenable to by both parents and children alike.