on 26 April 2017
Fast delivery, great product, & a nice little surprise in the packaging aswell . Definitely recommend 10 out of 10 .
on 11 May 2017
Good quality always good value
on 4 March 2017
Excellent colour, thank you
on 20 May 2017
Fast delivery, good water paint
on 3 August 2014
Great colour and good quality
on 19 December 2015
A real shame since I really like most of the Cotman range offering great value and choice, but this indigo is murky and cold, like a payne's grey, a greyed blue. I have both the WN Indigo and Payne's artists colours and this is grey is nothing like the artists's Indigo, a rich, bright, full-bodied shade of blue, like a midnight sky, and more akin to the artists Payne's Grey.

Still useful though for darkening your colours, but shame an economical Indigo can't be replicated in the student's range. One plus though with these student colours is its transparency, something that can't be replicated in the artist's range.
on 25 September 2015
I cannot be without my Lemon Yellow! Makes lovely greens with (French) ultramarine blues. Student quality but works well for me. Arrived promptly thank you.
on 14 July 2013
Everyone who enjoys painting would be lost without this colour,I wish it was larger size tubes,well I wish they were all in larger tubes.thank you .xx
on 3 March 2016
Unfortunately I have discovered the hard way that Cotman is not a very good brand. A lot of the paint tubes I had have just dried up, some of them nearly full, which is a sheer waste of money. While this colour is lovely, especially when mixed with other colours, I will have to use it up quite quickly if I am to get my money's worth. I advise anyone who is serious about painting to go with Artist Quality.
on 16 September 2014
Very good for beginners. Suggest though as you advance to move to artist quality paint.