Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 2 December 2011
I received this film along which came in the same box as some weights I ordered. I have to say the DVD was not damaged in any way because it was protected with packaging. Ordered it on Monday night/ Tuesday morning and it was a quick delivery as it arrived before i got up this morning. The film itself it great if you are a Jackie Chan fan and you do not have this then i suggest you do. I=Not only does it have action but more drama than Jackie's 80's films and is the his turning point into dramatic roles rather than the action star we have seen since he began. Overall, definitely suggest it to all action, drama, thriller and Jackie Chan lovers.
on 14 April 2012
This is actually part 5 (if we ignore supercop 2) following POLICE STORY 1,2, SUPERCOP and FIRST STRIKE and is the best of them all. Great action and suspense like the rest of the saga BUT THIS ONE WAS FAR DARKER WITH GREAT VILLAINS and went to the right way. Hope we get a similar part 6 soon...
VINE VOICEon 23 May 2011
A superb film. My only criticism is there was none of the old gang from the first 3 movies. no May, or Uncle or even the original Chief. That would have been nice, but not essential.
It's a hard hitting movie, plenty of action as a broken Jackie is pulled back from the gutter (literally) by a new recruit after Jackeie has seen his whole team wiped out by a group of cop killers.
You know how it will end, but it's a great jouney. Another small crit, is the speed the usual Jackie stunt reel begins after the end of the movie, and the end is quite touching, so a brief pause might have been good.

And those stunts! Without seeing the stunt reel you might have thought they weren't real. People cycling down skyscrapers, even with guide ropes, incredible.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 November 2010
I was amazed to get this dvd for less than Jackie Chans much older early None Hollywood films,the quality of the film was outstanding on my upscaling dvd player and Samsung 46 In HD tv,the content of the dvd is far grittier than any of JC,s resent Hollywood (Blockbusters?)for the money an absolute bargain,bar none! buy now!
on 24 April 2009
For me this was the first police story I have seen. and the story is awesome on it. Jackie is on top form, and it's interesting from beginning to end, With an original plot in an overused idea's world, this film is fatastic, if you like Jackie chan, or if you just like a good action film with a good plot then buy this
on 14 December 2007
Brilliant film. Jackie Chan keeps on climbing in my estimation. The first part of the film is quite disturbing. I think worthy of an 18 certificate. The film reminds me of The Crow. Dark, rock and roll action. I won't say more but get this film!
on 17 January 2015
really great action scenes; impressive stunts; not one of his funny movies a bit more on the serious and sad side. quite graphic violence in some scenes
on 23 October 2014
I've seen this before and it is actually even better the 2nd time around. A 1st class cop/action/thriller.
on 6 May 2013
The person I gave this to was very happy with it, arrived quickly and well packaged .. .. .. ..
on 28 September 2016
Excellent quick delivery and great movie