on 24 September 2013
This product is terrible! I am a regular buyer from Amazon because their quality and service are second to none! I bought this toy for my miniature dachshund because he likes the noisy toys. It arrived on 23 September and in less than half an hour there were bits of plastic all over the floor... and naturally we were worried that he might have swallowed some. Do not buy it!
review image
on 22 October 2012
I bought a wiggly giggly Jack for my small spaniel in July and saved it till his birthday a few days ago.
He loved it and played with it for about 4 minutes until he chewed one of the 'legs'/feet off. My dog is a chewer - but he is small - a Cavalier spaniel - and this toy lasted 4 minutes - so NOT recommended if you have a dog that chews. Rosewood are generally an excellent make - and this was not partkicularly cheap - but it is simply NOT safe if you have a chewer. As a (retired) vet I saw the resuults of the ingestion of this sort of plastic too many times.(major operations) My dog's toy had to be removed from him pronto in case he swallowed it ! PM
on 29 October 2014
Was told this item would be delivered Tuesday - was actually delivered Wednesday after 5.00 pm.

It did not last 5 minutes - my German Shepherd (aged 2) destroyed it. I did not realise it contains hard plastic on the inside. The dog did nudge it around the room for a minute or two but as soon as she bit onto one of the legs the plastic edge on the inside and the plastic tube that goes down the inside of the leg shattered and fell out of that leg, she then promptly chewed the outside edging of the leg pulling bits off.

The inside could do with being reinforced rubber instead of plastic, and the outside area of each leg needs to be reinforced - a complete waste of money.
on 25 December 2015
dont do it unless your dog is smaller than a yorkie !!! its rubbish. and dead, and thrown away after less than one day - broken and chewed to bits. and the squeaky bit comes out very easily for your dog to swallow. i wont say more !!!
on 17 April 2015
THIS COULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST DOG TOY EVER, but the materials are far too brittle and my GSD smashed the ends to bits in minutes. This is a shame as she was very excited when she first saw the toy and the sounds and random movements should have given her hours of fun. If this toy was ruggedised and the ends made of stronger, more pliable material I would be happy to pay much more for it. But I had to take it away almost straight away as the edges were left sharp and dangerous and small pieces that could be swallowed were released
on 25 March 2017
Good fun toy for dogs. You really have to watch your dog with it though if your dog is anything like mine - a chewer! My dog really chews his toys so his giggly Jack has only two legs left and no longer giggles. Still he had lots of fun with it.
on 26 February 2016
I bought this hoping that it would be strong enough for my year old miniature schnauzer, aka 'destructipuppy'. It arrived on his birthday and he was thrilled. When I shook it, it made a noise that he liked, and he happily dragged it out of the room. It feels really sturdy, and is a strong plastic and I was impressed with it. I was not, however, impressed with destructipuppy a short time later when I discovered he had chewed the end of one of the struts. There were tiny bits of plastic everywhere, and although I didn't check in the following days, I suspect he'd swallowed some of it too. Would I recommend this as a dog toy? Absolutely. Would I recommend it if you have a determined and incredibly destructive dog who has killed ten of his toys in the last month? No, it only lasted an hour in my house.
on 24 July 2014
If 0 stars is possible I would have chosen it. The picture of the toy looks like a lot higher quality. When it turns up you can tell its cheap rubbihs made in China. It has that cheap plasticy smell to it as you open the bag. It doesn't roll around and make a noise to keep the dog entertained, as the description would have you believe.
We bought it for an 8 month old Border Terrier puppy. Within about 5 minutes the plastic at the edges of the arms was ripped apart and the metal tubbing inside the arms as rattling around as it was loose.
Don't get me wrong the dog had loads of fun playing with it and it did keep her entertained, but you need to make sure that they are supervised while playing with it as the green plastic bits were all over the place and probably got eaten.
I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone!
on 29 July 2014
my dog only really entertains soft toys but i liked the look of this so decided to chance it.
it took her a while to decide whether or not she liked it. she liked the noise but didn't want to really pick it up. she eventually just knocked it about roughly and chased it. gives her some fun but not the first thing she chooses out of her toy box.

i thought it was great!
on 13 March 2014
Good idea, good product but for me personally my dogs chewed it so it only last a day. The noise attracted attention but they chewed off the caps to each leg and I was scared they would swallow the inner bit so in the end I had to take it off them to their dissatisfaction . Arrived on time everything was good I wish it had of lasted as it did certainly get lots of their attention