on 7 December 2016
My son is constantly running for the freezer drawer to pull this out after every little bang. He loves it. Its well made and durable. Perfect size. Ironically it makes him more independent about dealing with his bangs.
on 6 February 2014
I bought this product for my 16month baby boy, I put it in my freezer ready to use. Yesterday my baby had a little pump on his head so it was time to use the soother. I took either out of the fridge and it was hard like ice so i couldn't use it directly on his head which was already too painfull, I let out for a while to get softer but then it started to leak so I had to throw it away. It is of very bad quality, I didn't had a chance to use it at all and it was already leaking so it's pretty much useless and waste of money.
on 21 February 2012
I bought this after spotting one in my sisters fridge - I have an 8 month old son but look after my niece (2) and nephew (5) too and Mr Bump is great for any knocks or bumps. He lives in the fridge so you always know were he is and he gets cool - but not too cool (haven't tested using him warm yet). Mr Bump is great and I think helps to distract when the children have had a bump.
on 20 July 2009
This is the second Mr Bump we have had - the first one burst with some over zealous handling ! Our 3.5 year old daughter loves getting this out of the fridge when she has a bump. I would recommend. Beware of it bursting - fairly robust but dont let any child use it as a toy as it cant take that !
on 14 November 2014
I had these or my children when they were small. it is small so only good for small bumps on small people. But excellent for the novelty and it distracts the child. Bought as a gift to go with other Mr Men stuff.
on 11 February 2012
This is 1 of 2 different Mr Men coolers I have bought, it turned out very handy to have 2 as it gave my child distraction and something to hold and look at whilest placing the other on the bump.
It's a very effective bruise cooler that has allowed me to put what would otherwise be an uncomfortable cold object onto a childs bump without too much fuss, just because it looks good and has a happy smile.
Stored in the fridge so its ready for action and washed with warm soapy water after use.
Its not too rigid so it can be safely bent and squashed by little hands without any risk of it tearing.
I would buy again.
on 12 September 2015
Had this a short while and only used it about 3 times and it burst. Won't be buying another.
on 19 June 2014
I bought this as my daughter's nursery has the same one. It put a stop to lots of dramas. As soon as Mr Bump was applied the pain was eased (although Im sure the pain was invented half the time so she could have a play with Mr Bump). Sadly however, Mr Bump didnt stand the test of time and before long Mr Bump had a hole and was disposed of.
on 15 July 2013
We have gone through several generations of mr Men Bruise Soothers in the family, and they have been great for distracting the children from small bruises, but this time mr Bump seems a little bit smaller than before. Still great for the kids though.
on 15 September 2015
great for all those little bumps ,we use this at our playgroup and the children soothed and happy to let mr bump make them better very useful to have something like this with young children and easyto store in fridge and can wash easily after use

See one answered question