on 21 September 2016
Exactly as expected! Tastes great but am slightly concerned over the additional environmental damage due to plastic non recyclable waste. I would still recommend to all!

As with most people I rely upon reviews and seller feedback when making purchases online and therefore every review I write is fair and accurate. I am totally independent, and not involved or related to the company. If you require any answers to questions, please ask!

If after a period of time, my opinion on the item changes, I always update the review, especially if durability in not as thought.

If you have found the review useful, I would appreciate if you please tick the box below, to know that my reviews are helping others to choose products, and to encourage me to give up my time to write these product reviews
9 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 10 December 2015
Every time I purchase Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee via Amazon I am prompted to write a review – so here goes – but there will be only this single review to cover all varieties I have tried. All are exceptional in terms of flavour and texture – makes coffee drinking a delightful experience rather than a caffine-fix.

I purchase the coffee in capsules, in packs of 3 with 16 capsules in each giving a total of 48 – but in the case of my favourite Latte Machiato this equates to 24 servings as separate capsules are required for coffee and milk. The same 2 capsule requirement applies to my wife’s favourite of Cappuccino with 48 capsules resulting in 24 servings, but we also have Americano and Grande that gives 48 servings to which normal milk can be added.

There are cheaper ways of drinking coffee but to indulge in the Nescafe Dolce Gusto product is to undergo an exceptional experience. The Amazon price has recently increased but it won’t stop me, and the offer is still better than supermarket prices – and I’m seriously considering becoming a subscriber for regular deliveries at discount – and I would add that deliveries are always ‘next-day’.
5 people found this helpful
on 26 January 2017
I love this coffee and have it on subscribe and save, so regular deliveries. It can be made as strong as you like with the clever little pods, half of which supply coffee the other half milk, so it is possible to adjust the quantity of milk or coffee to taste. It is a mellow coffee with lots of frothy topping. Can only be used with a Dolce Gusto or similar machine.
3 people found this helpful
on 2 September 2017
Dolce Gusto coffee pack are great ordering from Amazon takes all the hassle of going hunting them in the shops and having to carry them home dropped right at your door and the pods have a lovely taste highly recommended
on 10 February 2018
Great coffee and even better with a splash of vanilla added although i have seen another brand of this with baileys so that's my next one to try. Lots of options to perk this up on an evening or just drink as it comes for a lovely creamy, tasty coffee during the day
on 25 February 2017
Lovely and easy. Good taste, no mess but not Lavazza! I enjoy the quickness of these in the morning if I'm in a rush. Shame everyone selling these on Amazon have raised prices far too high for what they are! So, thank you but farewell.... I've found a UK seller who sells at a very reasonable price, with FREE DELIVERY TOO.
on 22 January 2017
Best cup of coffee ever especially in tall glasses! Very hot and creamy. Nice to be able to choose how much coffee to put in. Everyone has different choices and me new machine lets you put in as much or as little as you wish
on 14 November 2016
Not as creamy and tasty as the original Tassimo Costa Latte but much more palatable than the "new improved" (as of late 2015) Tassimo Costa Latte.
on 13 September 2017
I love these lattes. These are about the same price as they are in supermarkets but it's worth it to get them delivered to my front door when I need them.
on 30 May 2017
Good price, will buy it again if the price stays the same