on 3 June 2007
I had the good fortune to buy this camera yesterday and am absolutely amazed with it, the video quality is incredible, the zoom is fantastic, and the different modes are likewise. The one problem I have with it is it doesn't have a PC cable.
on 9 August 2007
I bought the Camcorder from Amazon because I previously had a Hi8 Samsung camcorder, which died.
The functionalities of this DV version is very basic and it is made from cheap plastic. It feels like it is going to break anytime soon. I tried it for 10mins and sent it back and I bought the DCR-HC27 sony dv camcorder from Amazon which is excellent.
You get what you pay for, u decide. And it did not come with firewire cable or editing software
on 10 November 2010
Unable to get customercare help from Samsung. Cannot download recorded film onto any computer.It gives you an error message, & nobody can advise how to burn onto a DVD. Very dissapointed.
on 11 June 2008
I brought this item from I T Electronics Ltd mid May 08 via Amazon. Recieved the package in good order and was very important for our forth coming Honeymoon.
Unfortuantly the Camcorder came with a European manual and adaptor which is completyly useless, unless you have good Spanish friends and a European-UK adaptor plug.
After many phone calls to I T Electronics Ltd and leaving many answer phone messages to replace these items there has been absloutly NO response whatsoever. Even Amazon have wiped this product from my purchase history after sending them emails about I T Electronics Ltd incompatatance.
It lowers my confidance in ordering any thing from Amazon which in the past i have not encountered any problems and usually very happy with their service.
Other than that the actuall product is v.good and easy to use.
on 11 April 2009
I've had no problems with the camcorder itself, it is very simple to use but does everything you really need a camcorder to do. Only 1 negative thing and that's the standard battery which doesn't keep it's charge for as long as I'd like.
on 26 February 2015