on 25 June 2012
Very pleased with the quality and value of this silicone canape tray. I haven't had much experience using silicone, being a bit old fashioned, but it certainly makes turning out cleanly much easier than with a traditional metal pan.
on 4 December 2014
Fantastic I made miniture butterfly cakes for my daughters birthday and not only was it easy and quick to use the results were perfect mini muffins and so quick they helped to make 25 children very happy indeed.
on 26 March 2013
I made loads of cute little muffins at the weekend and they popped out of the tray easily. The tray went through the dishwasher with no problem and the boys at the office gobbled up the muffins on Monday.
on 4 December 2014
This product is absolutely fantastic I would recommend it to many people .
when I deem it necessary I really buy another one.
thank you for your innovation expertise professionalism.
on 15 February 2016
Great very small, like big bonbons, great for children made banoffi pie, muffins, flapjacks and bread and all seem to work fine. This way my two toddlers can eat two or three easily.
on 14 September 2015
Arrived before date expected and does exactly what I want it it for . Have already used it for weaning muffins for my 10 month old and they are the perfect size for her little hands
on 26 January 2013
I would most definetly buy from this seller again,The cake tray is perfect and jut what I was looking for no more cakes stuck to the bottom,They just pop out easily.
on 22 December 2016
Very easy to you works well should have brought the product before. Great for mini individual servings.
Good quality.
on 27 November 2014
This is a good quality item and good value for money, very happy with this purchase.
on 28 July 2015
Great for mini muffin baking, literally need a teaspoon of mix in each hole.