on 12 June 2012
I love this product. Great flavour and no stomach upset at all. Good for recovery after long rides/swims. I definitely recommend it.
on 19 February 2011
it test a bit bitter, but it's really good if u r upto gym.
packaging was good,delivered quickly, recommended.
on 21 September 2016
can feel body repair well.
on 16 October 2013
alex bought the shake powder so he could help to get more energy for him to playrugbyvery good for him
on 20 October 2010
Have tried many protein powders over the years, id say Reflex or Optimum Nutrition's whey have been the best.

Heres a list of the problems i have with Maximuscle Promax;

It is very expensive, you get twice as much with most other brands. ( Dont fool yourself into thinking your paying for quality with maximuscle)

It tastes very artificial, almost 'plasticy'.

It gave me very bad wind and very soft stools.
on 15 November 2014
Just what I wanted
on 14 July 2010
It arrived and instantly I wasnt hugley impressed, for such a large bottle there isnt much powder in it, it only went up to about 1/2 up, the rest of it was just wasted packaging, aswell as this it smelled awfull... You are meant to use 30g with 200ml of water, which amounts to a very little drink, I tried it... and It was not nice at all, I had the strawberry flavour because people said it was the nicest, it really wasnt very pleasent to drink, shortly after it I began to feel a slight stomach ache and well... I was farting quite allot. Lets just say, Ive put it back on my shelf and wont be using it again....
33 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2014
Quality protein
on 29 May 2011
I haven't tried any of the other flavours but have had other protein shakes before and couldn't stomach them due to the awful taste. I tried the cookies & cream flavour after another review and I was pleasantly surprised - it actually tastes quite nice! Afraid I can't comment yet on the effect of the promax powder but if you're looking for a reasonable tasting protein supplement try the cookies & cream flavour.
on 1 June 2015