on 28 May 2017
To behonest, most of the made up science I read on nutrition for weight lifting, raises both eyebrows. But there was a deffinate noticeable difference in size, strength and recovery using this. The only reason I stopped using it was I think it is over priced and the wife didn't like the expense either! But if you are in the position to afford this or sponsor me to use it, you wont be disappointed.
on 15 February 2016
Well what can I say... for me I noticed a mass increase within 1 week, it just works i also noticed that when workout my arms (bicep & triceps) i felt more of a pump feeling.

The taste:
I wasn't too much of a fan of the flavours however that might be because I stuck with one flavour for a year which I got sick of so do switch flavours every now and then however the flavour isnt too bad.

overall this product does it what it says its suppose to do (mass increase) as I went from being skinny to having some weight on me (which is what I wanted) If i could change anything it would be the price the price is just a bit too high up there for me.
on 11 February 2017
brilliant, would recommend.
on 8 March 2016
Expensive but palatible. Works well.
Recommendd.
on 24 November 2015
perfect!
on 16 May 2017
Tasty.
on 29 September 2014
Always buy it on here, this is really good for what I need
on 23 May 2015
Nice one excellent
on 30 January 2016
OK
on 20 August 2014
Competitive price for a quality product.
I shop around for the best price on amazon.

See one answered question