on 14 January 2014
I tried this as a lot of people said it was the nicest flavour out of all of them. Compared to the Promax Lean chocolate it is much, much sweeter, but on the plus side it is also a lot smoother. The Lean chocolate I found quite gritty.

It's a good job it's just a small shake to gulp down as fast as possible, because I wouldn't be able to drink something quite this sweet for pleasure. However, it does it's job as a protein shake and that's the most important thing.
on 9 June 2014
Words can't describe how disgusting the taste and smell of the shake was, I was having to pinch my nose while drinking it so I wouldn't vomit lol!! I used the whole tub in about 3 weeks while attending the gym regularly. End results weren't as pleasing as I was expecting, although I did feel that my body was much more toned. Don't know if that was just the gym though. Also ridiculously expensive. Not too sure with this product.
on 16 July 2014
This is my favourite shake because I can trick myself into seeing it a treat, it tastes that good.
I feel like when I have a shake after crazy cardio it really stops the after-gym binging I used to do..I think because (like I said before) it tastes good. Normally its more like a "Omg this is so gross, drink faster" situation. I mainly use Gold Standard 100% Whey now but will still replace this when I run out as I do use it quite often.
One thing is, I find this on the harder side to mix, dont get me wrong: there are a lot worse powders out there!
on 18 December 2012
Nice tasting protein shake. I've been using this product along with training on average 4 times a week in an attempt to grow lean muscle and support recovery. In the last 5 months I've used it I have gained a couple of kilos but I have really seen the benefit in muscle recovery. Being a surfer I take a double scoop shake to the beach and drink half before and half after a session and have really noticed the difference in how my muscles feel afterward.
on 21 February 2013
I bought this as I thought it would be handy and useful to have as a quick protein shake when I hadn't got enough time to prepare breakfast in the mornings. Do not really like it when mixed with water, tastes wishy washy. Find it taste much better when mixed with coconut milk. You need to ensure your mixer/shaker bottle lid is screwed tightly as you need to shake vigorously to mix powder. Usually still has some lumps but they can usually be smoothed out with a spoon. Overall not too bad.
on 9 November 2013
as a skinny guy trying to gain more muscle i chose the cookies and cream, most people are saying you don't get a scoop with it but you do its buried in the middle of it, the protein powder tastes nice with both water and milk but in my opinion tastes better with milk, im already gaining more strength in my arms than i used to have and i really cant fault this protein powder as it does its job i would recommend to any body builder or anybody trying to gain size
on 5 December 2017
I'm yoked bro.
on 23 September 2017
Love this stuff
on 8 March 2017
Gave me itchy skin on my arms . Stay well clear .
on 18 January 2016
I love the banana flavour of maximuscle. I always mix it with milk to get a smooth mix it when I'm at the gym i use water which still mixes well.

I notice muscle gains after using this product in conjunction with exercise / weights.