on 21 January 2015
Most reviews of protein powders are along the lines of "Tastes <insert preference>". What is glaringly obvious is that no one can say for certain as to whether consumption of what are fairly expensive food supplements do indeed contribute to muscle growth. Or to put it another way, if I stop taking my protein shake, would I see my muscles atrophy? I'm not fully convinced that these shakes are essential if you're eating a well-balanced diet that already contains a decent amount of protein. The drink is fairly palatable although a bit too sweet for my liking. I've since switched to cheaper unflavoured powder which is free from artificial sweeteners and other bulking agents.
on 11 February 2015
Tastes good if you use milk, not so good if you use water.
I have one scoop an hour before I work out along with a banana. That one scoop makes me feel stronger at the gym enabling me to do more reps.
On the odd occasion I'll also have one scoop after a work-out so that my muscles and joints don't ache for days!

This is top stuff, the only thing that beats it is HEMP! Hemp powder is the s*** and will have u looking like the hulk, only down side is when mixed with water it looks like the hulk blew his load in your glass! and it taste like s*** :)
got this as I get a bit older, was struggling for a few days after runs with fairly sore muscles.

It's been a huge help with recovery. I just make a shake with one scoop immediately after the run, and while I can still be a bit stiff the next day, it's a noticeable improvement.

the taste is pretty good - I've tried the strawberry and the vanilla, and both are nice. not as nice as an a normal milkshake, but very drinkable.

in summary, highly recommended
on 29 January 2011
I purchased the strawberry variety and it is very pleasant. Mixes well with a shaker bottle and is easily drank. I haven't been using it for too long so cannot comment on the muscle growth but it has helped me to recover quicker than usual.

The problem I find with these shakes is that once you start drinking them you have to continue for basicly the rest of your life.

Overal it is good but the price is far too expensive, For the recomended dose you are going to go through 2 tubs a month, thats £60 worth a month!
on 26 March 2012
I bought this for my husband who has lost weight over the recent winter months.
The drink is very enjoyable mixed with milk. He hasnt noticed a vast amount of weight gain but has put on a couple of
pounds, cant say this is from the drink but i have purchase another to see how he goes for another month.
he takes two shakes a day after meals...
I would deff say give it a go.
he does look better and says he has a little more energy !
the delivery was quick and prompt
on 25 February 2017
Person it was bought for said it was good
on 2 July 2014
This is exactly the product you buy from Maximuscle direct. Taste is subjective, but I thought this version of strawberry wasn't quite as close to the "Nesquik" standard as the banana version is, for example.
on 14 November 2016
fab product, great results, very tasty
on 14 February 2016
It did the job, but I never liked the taste. After these I bought the chocolate taste and it was much better.
on 13 January 2017