on 2 July 2013
Much easier to buy online than looking for the right product on the high street. I will use this supplier from now on.
on 17 September 2013
Did the job as well as other pro max flavours. Nice enough but still reckon banana flavour is the most palatable
on 29 May 2011
I haven't tried any of the other flavours but have had other protein shakes before and couldn't stomach them due to the awful taste. I tried the cookies & cream flavour after another review and I was pleasantly surprised - it actually tastes quite nice! Afraid I can't comment yet on the effect of the promax powder but if you're looking for a reasonable tasting protein supplement try the cookies & cream flavour.
on 13 January 2014
good taste mixes well and has got a high protein value in comparison to the cost. Will buy again if on offer
on 23 June 2013
I just loved it. It has a very nice taste unlike the other protein drinks. Would recommend this to everyone.
on 28 October 2013
Easy to mix, tastes great, already feeling stronger and leaner, just got to stay focused at the gym :-) :-)
on 16 June 2013
Great taste, really helps with recovery time after a gym session. I like the fact it's fairly low calorie as I'm trying to lose weight. only down side is the price per serving is high, but you do get what you pay for in life.
on 31 March 2010
It is a product that most probably works, if you can manage to drink it! I was looking very much forward to this, as I find protein shakes quite difficult to drink, and they also leave a bitter after-taste. But unfortunately, this one is not different. Although when you open the container, the smell is wonderful, and you would think it is really delicious, when you mix it with water, it is really difficult to drink even one scoop of protein with 200ml water. Only the thought of drinking it again actually makes me sick. Maybe of mixed with other ingredients like milk/yoghurt, it might go down easier?
on 31 July 2013
I've been buying promax for years now and it has really helped me as I do kickboxing as high intensity and I've seen results through using this but its very low servings for such a high price even tho its way better price than in stores their prices are ridicules but overall the product is amazing! 5 stars for product 4 stars for servings
on 31 March 2014
Blends well and tastes nice. Does what it's made for. I will be buying this again when I run out.