on 12 June 2017
Good item
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 January 2014
After taking a full course of these and continuing with my standard exercises I honestly can't testify as to how much help these were.

They get a mid range rating because over the period I was taking them I did lose weight. However, whether that was more or less weight than I would have lost from dieting and exercise is hard to say. There are lots of reviews of this product that say they will shift a lot of weight and I can testify that this isn't the case at all as my weight loss was a pretty steady 2-3lbs a week as a maximum (to put that in context I am very overweight and have been known to lose that much anyway).

Overall a bit of a mixed bag and I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone. All I can say is that by taking these you aren't going to put on weight but I doubt that's what you are really looking for.
on 31 March 2014
I was a little sceptical when I bought these , but I have to say that I'm on my second pot now and the results are showing.
I have been taking these with maxi muscle thermobol and a improved diet and I have noticed leaner muscle gains , lots of energy and better work out.

I bought these to assist with shifting some extra pound around my tummy, it's really starting to show an improvement and I have only lost 4 pounds in a month, but it's seems too be the fit which is being hit.

I didn't notice much for the first few days, but after about 2 weeks the products really seem to kick in.

Maybe just luck, or slight changed in diet, but something is working !
on 6 September 2015
I buy CLA and thermobol regularly but I bought 2 separate packs of these MaxiNutrition CLA on Amazon and both were rotten. Make sure you have a good look at what you are putting in your mouth before you do. These were full of mould. Contacted them about it and heard nothing back despite chasing. I'd suggest an alternative supplement provider for CLA, and I'm wary of using their thermobol now too :/
review image review image review image
on 24 July 2014
Noticed a difference with in a couple of weeks of using them
on 19 September 2014
Thank you very much this tablets always worke for me
on 12 January 2014
came on time but to be honest I don't remember ordering these lol.i have tried these and to be honest I don't think threre effective as other products maximuscle supply. But every1 is different.only way to find out if there suitable for you is to to try em.
on 2 December 2015
I find these capsules useful in reducing body fat.
on 21 September 2015
Seemed to help define some muscles
on 8 March 2016
good fast delivery would buy again