Customer reviews

on 16 May 2008
After buying the Future Sex Love Sounds album I thought I would buy the DVD. It is the most amazing concert DVD I have ever watched. Just like other reviewers have said, it is fantastic from start to finish. The atmosphere, the dancers, the music is all spot on. I urge all fans of JT to buy this DVD as you will be watching it again and again and again! My only issue with this DVD is that it makes me wish I was there when it was filmed!!

Superb!!!
on 24 February 2015
Excellent material, worth every penny. Cannot wait for the 20/20 bluray to be released.
on 15 February 2008
I'm a 42 year old suburban mother, who, let's face it, has seen the day of concerts like this go by. I recently bought the CD and it is top of my favorites of all time. I bought this DVD on an impulse and solely from the other reviews I read.

OMG!!!! This DVD has been on my large screen TV for the last 4 hours and although I have the sound playing in every room IT STILL ISN'T LOUD ENOUGH! My 12 year old son is in hiding so he doesn't have to watch his mom dancing around like...well, an older version of JT's dancers! And the neighbors must be worried about my mental health, by now!

One of my "guilty pleasures" has been JT's previous album "Justified", but it was only practice for this one. My only regret is I didn't see this tour live!
on 12 April 2008
After seeing this show live in Birmingham I think this Blu-Ray does a superb job of recreating the feel and vibe from the live show.

The concert is varied and well paced, with a good song selection. I would say its longer than your average pop concert too. I particularly like the extended "mixes" that they do on a few of the songs. Thankfully these extended songs are not boring or self indulgent, they really are cool and I find myself skipping back to them because they are that good.

On this Blu-Ray version I'm tempted to say its the best show off disc yet. The picture and sound are almost flawless. It looks VERY sharp. Better than almost any other Blu-Ray I've ever seen. My one negative comment would be that there are multiple cameras used to cover this concert and in my opinion, whilst all appear HD the main central camera gives you an even crisper brighter shot than the wider angle, edge of the stage cameras. Still 95% perfect though on the image. Sound is well placed, no much stereo separation but again, very high production costs throughout.
on 20 November 2014
Best music DVD I have seen. Was not a particular fan of JT but he really knows how to work the audience. I have watched this over and over in my Jaguar car (only video when not in motion)
on 7 May 2008
i've got this DVD and i have to say that it is AMAZING!!!! i have watched it so many times because it just never gets old! i still feel the excitement i felt when i was there, especially with all my fav songs (my love, what goes around comes around, cry me a river, losing my way, another song etc!!) when my friends and i get together we have to put it on really loudly and experience the whole thing again! he showcases all of his talents - singing, dancing, playing instruments and just being the cute entertainer that he is!! timbaland also makes an appearance so the whole crowd goes crazy for chop me up and sexyback! this is DEFINITELY for anyone that went to the concert and wants to recreate it in their living room, or even for those who want to experience it if they missed it!!
p.s the extras are really good too!
on 15 January 2008
i saw the show live twice in manchester m.e.n. it was truely amazing. if your a fan and never went to a concert you have got to see it.
on 1 October 2013
JT is an incredible artist. I bought this due to my love of skilled musicians and I was not disappointed. I read that John Blackwell was his live drummer and ordered my copy immediately, damn his band know how to groove! I don't know all of JT's songs but I have watched this DVD over and over due to the fact that every human on stage is doing what they do best and is clearly loving it, this is live music at its best and I wish the commercial pop world showed this side to the music as supposed to the glitzy MTV style music videos. If you like JT then buy this, if you like live musicians laying down some serious grooves, buy it, if you like good looking dancers, buy it.
Good quality live music lives on!
on 10 December 2007
I have to say this concert was outstandingly great !!! From the moment it started to the end. I have seen both the justified gig and now this one and JT just gets better and better. I really look forward to the next thing he does, keep up the good work JT I am now a true fan.
on 28 March 2008
The blu-ray may only be in 1080i, but my word it's impressive quality. The images are so sharp you literally feel like you could reach out and touch the people on screen. As for being able to notice the difference to 1080p, I think most people would find it difficult to spot to be honest.

I have a Sony 40" true 1080p TV and this really surprised me when i saw how good the quality was.

Why the reviewer states this as a "glitch" I don't know. The DVD would be nowhere near as high quality and the fact this only costs around £4 more with a bonus DVD makes it more than equal in my opinion.

The concerts pretty good too.