Customer reviews

Peppa Pig: My Birthday Party and Other Stories [Volume 5] [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 16 January 2015
Different cover to the one in the picture.
on 28 November 2010
My little one loves these DvDs, and especially this one. Not sure she is getting the most out of the extras (on colours). A pity it is not better done as for sure she'd learn her colour quicker with Peppa than with mummy!
on 1 July 2010
Bought these DVDs for my neices and nephews (aged 2 -4) the girls certainly found them entertaining and kept them quiet for the duration of the DVD.
A worthwhile purchase.
on 11 May 2017
Got this as part of my granddaughters birthday present. She had never seen anything Peppa Pig before and is now an ardent fan
on 6 March 2017
Great value. Hopefully my Granddaughter will love it.
on 2 April 2017
the little one couldn't wait to watch it a very good buy.
on 12 March 2017
Great little birthday present for my great grand son's birthday
VINE VOICEon 23 June 2010
Peppa Pig is an animated childrens programme which is aimed at pre-schoolers and is created by Mark Baker and Neville Astley. The programme revolves around a little girl pig called Peppa and her family - Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig and little brother George. Peppas friends and grandparents also regularly feature in episodes.

The first thing which I like about this DVD is that in every episode they are taking part in every day activities (such as going to the park, tidying their bedroom and washing the car etc) rather than doing crazy things, which children can understand and relate to really well. I also love the illustrations - they are so simple but manage to look good and are absolutely captivating to children. I should point out that the DVD isn't based around birthdays, there is only one birthday episode.

My daughter really enjoys watching this DVD and always has a smile on her face when watching it - it has plenty of funny moments, which I think is crutial for keeping childrens attention (we also love the way they all fall about laughing at the end of almost every episode). The episodes are also quite educational in their own ways and can teach youngsters new things in a fun way.

I'm happy with the length of the DVD and the amount of episodes crammed onto one DVD (there are 10) - total value for money. The extras on the DVD include 2 interactive games which are fun, educational and easy to grasp in my opinion.

Overall I think this is a great little DVD for all preschoolers and would even make a nice birthday gift, given the title of the DVD and the first episode.
on 28 August 2010
bought as birthday presents for 2 and 3 year olds, hence the title makes it an appealing choice - by all reports both of the girls love them & watch them repeatedly. However my son is also 2.5yrs & is devoted to Peppa so it's not just a girl thing!!!
on 26 October 2009
Bought this for my little girls second birthday and she loves it! must admit I do too, great fun!