TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 18 February 2013
Most rechargeable batteries are delivered only part-charged and not immediately usable unless first fully charged. It is not necessary with these; they deliver power straight out of the packet!

One interesting claim, which I have yet been able to prove or disprove, is that they will support up to 1200 recharge cycle; 500 is a far more typical maximum and I have had some fail after fewer than 100 cycles.

Although I had purchased another brand of NiMh rechargeable quite recently, I was so impressed with the AAA version that I bought a few more and the larger AA's too.

Inexpensive and a bargain. Recommended.
on 30 October 2011
Although I ordered Panasonics "Infinium" batteries, what I was supplied with was "Evolta" batteries. I believe these are a newer version of Infinium, and they certainly do what it says on the tin. They charged quickly, and I have been using them in my Pentax SLR camera, which uses 4 AA Batteries. One benefit of these little gems, is that they hold their charge longer when not used. Being winter time, I haven't used the camera too much, and they certainly have held their charge. The battery indicator on the camera has remained on full for a long time now, far longer than my previous AA Alkaline ones, so initial prospects look good. The big surprise for me was the budget price. With this kind of specification, and the Panasonic name. I would highly recommend these batteries.
on 3 June 2012
ive used gp recykos and 1 set of these for the past few yrs.they worked as expected.wen i started heavy use of aa for rc cars,camera and xbox 360,i decided its time to get another 8 of those.i narrowed my options down to eneloops,uniross hybrios,imedions(no recyko for a change.i went for these coz they wer only£5.34 for 4.item arrived next day with great packaging.item is as described.i tried them in my maha c9000 and the capacity is as stated and everything is good for now.ive had another pair of these b4 and they were really good.if u r buying a rechargeable battery just buy any branded LSD(low self discharge)cells as stated above and u will not go wrong with those.Highly recommended..
on 14 February 2013
I've bought many brands of this type of battery that come pre-charged and hold their charge for a long time (Low self discharge or LSD). I only have these ones and a few Uniross ones still working, all the rest have died and refuse to recharge.

Not a single one of the Panasonic ones has failed in over 3 years of use, so I always recommend these as they are also as cheap as any others. Eneloops are also supposed to be good but are always more expensive so I haven't tried them, then again I haven't needed to as these are so good.
on 29 October 2013
I bought these in September 2012 and used a pair in my radio. They have both leaked and are now useless. They were charged only once or twice, and in the same way as all my batteries; in a suitable charger purchased at Maplin. These are the only batteries I've used that have leaked, so I have made repeated requests to return them. The seller has not replied. Avoid.
on 12 January 2017
Good for mist applications you need a rechargeable battery for. The wife's camera doesn't liek these (Fuji S9400) and flashes low battery indicator even when they are fully charged. Work fine in other devices and reasonable life/cost.
VINE VOICEon 26 September 2015
These batteries are pretty good, as we use them in our remote controls and wireless mouse at home and they do a sterling job. They arrived fully charged and ready for use. We would recommend them for phones,remotes etc.
One person found this helpful
on 9 February 2013
Looked at the reviews - Energizer/Duracell/Eneloop/Varta et all - then found these for a fiver.

Came the next day. Useable, but not fully charged, straight out of the packet (proper retail packaging by the way) They fit, unlike some I've read about and they work, for much longer per charge than I expected. They have only been through two use/charge cycles so far so there is no long term evaluation, but so far so good.
on 17 March 2012
Rechargeable batteries have been the bain of my life. I use them alot for flash photography and being a photo-journalist on the move I need batteries that can hold their charge. These are the best I've come across yet.
8 people found this helpful
on 4 November 2012
i purchased this product to replace the old ones in my panasonic phone handset thinking as it was an old phone it might be time as i noticed my old batteries were not holding the charge very long , well since purchasing these its not a problem holding the charge now ,very happy with the product and the service from amazon and panasonic ,,