on 28 March 2017
i bought these for my wife as she always buys the cheap look a likes, but being a Dr who fan i bought them as she loves Tennant, and they are a great buy and look excellent.
on 19 August 2013
My last pair lasted about 3 years through summers. I use them for work where I am on my feet all day. They are comfortable.
on 16 July 2017
Really good quality and not fake. My first pair and I'm really impressed by them. I'm a ten and the ten fit me perfect. Will be getting them again too
on 8 November 2015
so far totally luv'em! I never knew the difference between the black & black/white versions as they both have white soles, (I don't mean the black/black ones with black soles) On the back of the heal they have "Converse ALL-STARS" on 2 lines, if you check out the pic on the add you'll see what I mean, other than that I can't tell any difference but worth the extra 5r for the difference as I've not seen that before. They fit as expected and will do well for indoor wear during the winter nights. I always stick a pair of sports insoles in to make them that bit more comfortable. Thank you + arrived next day I think, defo 5 stars all round!
on 16 May 2017
Great product, what you would expect from converse and fits perfectly, however I would not rate the delivery, as the package has arrived stinking of cigarette smoke! Luckily the shoes have not been too badly effected but I expect the driver had smoked a few in his van. Otherwise I was happy with the service I recieved.
on 22 September 2017
Bought these brand pair for the first time after wearing out my cheap version I've had for over 10 years and which are still wearable in dry weather. Usually a size 5 but ordered the 6 and they fit perfectly with that bit of extra room. Material is a lot stiffer at the back of heel, so will probably need some gel cushions for my hypersensitive and annoying feet! Having said that, they do look great and feel really cushioned under foot. And at a bargain price, I would definitely recommend!!!
on 20 July 2017
A classic. Always end up coming back to these after a number of years. You know exactly what you are getting with Chuck Taylor's. The only reasons for not giving them 5 stars, the 'All Star' patch on the rear sole is lower than usual, so I give it two weeks before they fall off & my laces came with pulls in them.
on 1 September 2017
They were supposed to be a unisex UK size 6, but when they arrived they were apparently a men's size 6 and a women's size 8, as they were for my daughter they were much too large. I always thought the UK sizing for adult footwear was generic, but obviously not with this brand; so please make sure that when they are advertised this is made very clear for future customers.
on 19 July 2017
These are my third pair of all stars so I knew what I was getting on the whole. This pair does make an annoying fart noise when I walk around, which has not gone away after several months of wear, but I think that's just luck of the draw.
on 27 June 2017
I've been wearing white converse for around 15 years now and I know them inside out. These one I bough just recently fit me nicely, I usually wear 7 but bought 7.5 which leaves me some space which is nice. The finish is lovely and they are extremely comfy and never goes out of fashion. I would definitely recommend them.