on 24 June 2017
Used this yesterday well pleased went in dishwasher I used the large cases with it good quality y
on 9 August 2017
Excellent quality silicone. Shaped to make large muffins or small cakes
on 13 October 2017
Very nice, does what it says on the tin.
This makes jumbo cupcakes!
on 24 August 2017
Good quality, well made and super easy to clean. I think it'll last for ever.
on 27 August 2017
Excellent, ideal for my pies
on 9 September 2013
I love baking but my cakes/bread always come out with bits missing and still sticking to the tin no matter how much I grease them. I decided to try Silicone and place my order. The ite arrived the very next day!! So many thanks for top delivery!

I tested the item today, it comes with a 10 year warranty and also says it doesnt need greasing or oiling.
I made some sticky fruit cakes and I was over the moon to find that they turned out of the cases all in one piece.
I am now converted and will be investing in other pans such as ones for Sponge and bread.
Very Happy Baker
review image
on 24 August 2014
Very good - but a bit "waffy" to pick up from out of oven.
Definitely very non-stick - nice
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 3 February 2017
I recently made some steak and vegetable pies and baked them in tinfoil dishes which I had bought. Even though I had greased the dishes first, the pies got stuck in them and fell to pieces when I tried to get them out. I decided then that if I wanted to bake pies again I needed proper baking trays. I had read that silicon baking trays were better than the metal kind so I invested in these. What a difference! My pies slipped out of the trays as smoothly and easily as can be. The tray is also dishwasher and microwave safe. Great buy if you are a baker. I intend to replace all of my old metal baking trays with silicon ones over a period of time.
on 17 March 2016
Does not come clean in the dishwasher, needs to be soaked. Do not buy inferior quality and customer service is nil!
on 2 December 2010
Excellent product as are all of the silicon products that this company produces. Sturdy and very high gloss so removal of food is not an issue. I can't praise this highly enough. Do not waste your money on metal cookware, you will wear out before this does!