Size: one size|Colour: Black|Change

on 11 May 2009
Used it to carry my toddler's car seat whilst travelling alone (even had my toddler in it when zooming through the airport, very stable). It's a surprisingly sturdy trolley, looks much sturdier than on the photograph, folds really small and is indeed lightweight.

Found it invaluable on my travels. Great product.
88 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 October 2009
What was supplied wasn't what was pictured. Lower rack is completely different and the two bungee straps have been joined into one hook, instead of the two pictured. Still, it seems equally sturdy to the pictured model. I am rating it down, however, as getting a little tired of supplied items not being equal to what is pictured on Amazon - it surely can't be that difficult to update pics as models change?
on 29 October 2015
too many people rush to review I don't do that so I have waited until I took a couple of eight hour trips to test it out. I love this having a bad back this is perfect for saving back pain. It stands up fine to regular train travel and moving along streets. I would say only drawback is width that caused my backpack to keep flipping over due to weight imbalance caused by the elastic attached on this to squeeze too hard and it kept sliding my bag to side. I hate the elastic on it its a pian in neck. It wont work unless you fill this up and once full its super tight but caused my load to move. I suggest buying bungie cords which I ended up doing the elastic on this just drove me crazy.
Its a great wee transporter I use for my dogs travel bag I have Chihuahua. and also good for light backpacks not massive big heavy loads I don't think it would be manageable due to the width to take on the weight it says it can bear. overall really good I like it a little wider would stop things from sliding off as you can see for my pics its quite short width wise but bonus is you ca pack it away easily too. im really happy with it on a whole a 9 out of 10 one off for width and elastic that's attached to it. I would def buy again
review image review image review image
on 17 July 2015
I'm travelling at the moment, and was struggling with two very large leather holdalls and a briefcase - about 30kg total weight. A fellow guest in my hotel had this trolley and recommended it highly (she had been using hers in Canada and the US for eight weeks, and was now on the final leg of her wanderings). I ordered one to be delivered to my temporary address by the Amazon Logistics overnight service, and am oh-so-glad I did cos it is quite simply one of the best purchases I have ever made!!! Sturdy, yet lightweight, this piece of kit folds down to go in an overhead locker on the smallest plane. Once extended, however, the footplate and telescopic handle both lock securely and cope with those heavy bags of mine with ease. It rolls smoothly through an airport terminal and doesn't even cause problems on an escalator! At under £20 what more can anyone possibly ask? Very highly recommended!!
on 17 April 2015
It is excellent. For those wanting to take hand luggage only, getting maximum stuff in the bag, and ensuring your bag fits under the aircraft seat in front do this (for situations when the overhead lockers are full). 1) But a small soft sturdy bag without wheels of the capacity that your airline permits. 2) Buy one of these trolleys. Put the bag on the trolley when you need to. This gets round the problem of the bag of regulation size with wheels built in not fitting under the seat in front (in economy) because of in flight entertained equipment taking up some of the space. Your soft bag should easily squash to fit under the seat and you will find room for your trolley which does not take up much space either under the seat or in the overhead lockers.
on 4 March 2010
bought this to help my son shelp loads of books, cases of cheap chinese noodles and the other impedimenta of student life back and forth to his northern uni. but now I'm wondering if my husband and i should buy one for surplus travel 'stuff'. It's certainly a lot cheaper than investing in another suitcase.The trolley is solid, no folding hitches,and easily maneuverable. Not least, a terrific price. you might want to invest in a couple of extra bungee cords.
on 8 July 2009
I travel around a lot between placements every 3-7 weeks and this wheeled trolley is perfect for seriously reducing the number of trips between car and accommodation. I also intend on taking it traveling with me to tow along my wheel-less luggage and diving equipment as it is far lighter and more versatile than buying new bags.

It's sturdy and faultless in quality - disproportionate to its cost. It is exceptionally light and the bungees are well situated to carry odd-sized and bulky items. Several people have inquired about where I purchased it from after borrowing it, which is perhaps the best indication of its usefulness.

- Small and folds flat
- Unobtrusive when stored or in fact in use
- Really lightweight
- Surprisingly top quality
- Holds bulky items securely
- Makes moving house that little bit easier when you're devilishly sweaty and rather tired

Would highly recommend to a friend.
on 4 December 2012
Very happy with the Design-Go trolley. We needed a trolley that could transport our heavy Römer Quickfix carseat for our 19 month old in the airports and around. It holds it securely, and is so amazingly light and small to pack into in our carry-on baggage as well, or to fit in the overhead bin, no problem. We watched a youtube video on it, and decided to get it. We had already bought a trolley, about 4 kgs in size, but it was much bigger and heavier in comparison, then we saw this on Amazon, which is just over 1 kilo. Major difference and much easier to transport!

The only thing I would not recommend is having your child sit in while transporting it through the airport. The cables keep it securely fastened on, and you don't want them somehow breaking and springing into your child's face.
on 18 June 2009
Quite sturdy and very compact when folded, but lower rack is small and found that bags, other than very ridged ones did drag on the ground badly. Would still recommend for correct luggage types.
on 20 November 2012
we bought this to drag a 14 kg car seat across Heathrow. It turned out much better than expected, coping happily with an 11 kg toddler sitting in the seat too. The bungees are very good for holding the seat on. I'll be using it again. The folded size, not much bigger than a magazine except for the wheels, is very good too.