on 7 June 2014
The watch arrived very promptly, in fact 5 days after ordering. It was a gift for my husband and the second Suunto watch he has had and he loves it. The black face with the green writing is a little different and it certainly helps with the camouflage effect. Would highly recommend. Thank you
on 22 March 2014
I can not fault this watch.

I have had this model for about 6 years, I'm UK military and the watch has travelled all over the world has has taken a beating, but it's still in 1 piece.

Only thing that's happened is the white markings on The front of the watch has started to wear off.

Can't fault this watch, money so well spent.
on 29 October 2010
I bought this watch for combined use a daily watch and to assist me on ultra marathon races. I have been very disappointed.

The functions are great. Yes, the watch is ridiculously big, so much so that it has a certain comedy aspect to it. However, my major complaint relates to the sturdiness of the watch. It is shockingly bad!

The screen was scratched within a few weeks of owning the watch, scratched on the wall at home I believe. Not a problem, I knew that the screens were susceptible to this.

But after about 8 months of ownership, one day one of the big black buttons on the side fell off leaving the metal nodule underneath exposed. Disappointing (especially as it only came off when in use at home) but I thought I could live with that.

What really, really irked me was when the metal nodule then fell off a few weeks later rendering the watch completely useless.

A supposedly rugged outdoor watch broken and battered after a very short period of tame use. Pathetic quite frankly and I cannot recommend this watch to anyone.

The functions are great but what on earth is the point of having good functions if the unit that houses those functions has an inherent fragility?

Really very poor indeed and I will be avoiding Suunto from now on and trying my luck with a Casio Pro Trek.
44 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2014
looks cheap and nasty, for the money it cost, I brought one and was extremely disappointed I sent it back the same day
on 7 April 2013
Liked the look of this watch and it didn't disappoint. Ideal look for those in the Professional Military, has all the requirements for my needs.
on 21 September 2015
Great watch
on 26 December 2014
Brilliant watch, the display is clear, the instructions are clear and it does what it says it does.