Size: 4x AAA|Change

on 10 February 2014
Like several other reviewers I bought these on the strength of the Which? magazine best buy award. I use them in my phone and they hold their charge very well and don't need charging as often as previous batteries I've used, and at £4.15 on Amazon, as someone else said, they're virtually a steal. I certainly wouldn't pay the £10.99 Boots are charging for them though.
on 29 October 2009
These batteries do everything they say and not only that the pack I received included two batteries more for the same price!
on 25 January 2011
I used those accus to charge Christmas stuff. First, till the item arrived, I started to use alkaline natteries (Energiser). I was completely disappointed, very shor battery life iven the stuff was with leds. Finally, the accus arrived, i charged them and star to use. Much mor life. Great and green!!
on 9 January 2013
First! Pardon my english! It's not my native tongue.

There are only benefits with rechargable batteries! It's saves you ALOT of money,a few spaces and the need of often buy other batteries for a long time.
These new generation of batteries retains most of their charges after months. I have compared these Recyko+ with older generations of Recyko and it sounds right.

They say that rechargable batteries can be charged for up to 1000 times, I'm not counting but my older generations of Recyko still works after 5+ years!).

I have a few extra charged rechargable batteries incase something suddenly runs out of batteries (Xbox wireless controller, hehe). It's so convenient, good for the enviroment too! I really like Recyko and never have any trouble with them, like I said I still use my oldest Recyko batteries. Easy to use and Really really good value!
on 2 October 2011
I really needed these for my camera flash gun , every time i've picked it up in the past the AA rechargables were flat after a month, these cell have so far been excellent,being able to use them staight from the packet is a bonus too.
Time will tell if they have the longevity as advertised.
I've bought a total of 5 sets of 4 x AA Recykos and they've all been ok for immediate use even though not fully charged (which is about what I expected).

I did have initial problems charging them with the Recyko fast charger. It rejected one or two of a set of four as faulty, but I found that, with patience, I could recharge them singly. After they'd all had a full charge, they were fine and have behaved well ever since.

Unlike older Ni-Cads which are only really suitable for high-drain devices where the batteries run down after a day's use, Recykos are great for things like Wii controllers where you expect the batteries to last for a period of time with just occasional use.

Recykos came first-equal in a Which? report on new-generation rechargeables, and, overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.
on 23 August 2010
It is tempting to pay extra money for branded batteries, because you know what you will get. However I do not regret buying these ones. They work just like branded batteries of the same capacity, and none have failed yet. Buy these and pocket the savings.
on 17 February 2010
Good enough capacity, but their trick is that they won't run themselves down in time! They're ideal batteries for pretty much anything, and will do fine even in add-on flash units.

(As a bonus, some packs seem to come with another two free batteries!)
on 9 June 2016
I have had Recyko batteries before and found them good. These are 820mah AAAs. One slight criticism is that these did not seem to come fully charged. I put them into a cordless telephone straight out of the packet, and the phone didn't work. The reason for buying new ones was that there seemed to be some crackling on one of the phones, and this can sometimes I suspect be due to batteries which have lost there potency due to a year or more of discharge-recharge cycles.

I put them into an "intelligent" charger and some of them took several hours to become fully charged. After charging, the phones work with these batteries. I hope that this is simply a start up issue, and once the batteries settle down that they will last without major problems for at least a year.
on 7 July 2009
Bought after seeing them get a good Which? review. Now have about 3 sets for all sorts of remotes, cordless phones, digital cameras etc. No problem charging them up when you first get them and they hold there charge well. All in all, a good buy.