VINE VOICEon 12 December 2007
This is the third main album from 4 times Grammy nominated Canadian singer Michael Steven Bublé.

It lasts 53 minutes 27 seconds, comes with a booklet of song words and contains 14 songs:

1. THE BEST IS YET TO COME ~ 3:05.
A big band number, # you think you've flown before, but you aint left the ground! # 9/10.
2. IT HAD BETTER BE TONIGHT ~ 3:06.
An up-tempo number.
I bought this album because I saw Mr Bublé perform this song on the BBC 1 show Strictly Come Dancing, and LOVED it! 10/10, one of the best songs on the album.
3. ME AND MRS JONES ~ 4:34.
A slow song - 7/10.
4. IM YOUR MAN ~ 4:59.
Slow and sexy! 10/10.
5. COMIN HOME BABY ~ 3:27.
10/10, a great driving song!
6. LOST ~ 3:41.
A slow song, Bublé's 13th single - 8/10.
7. CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE ~ 3:17.
# I'm not too clever, I just adore you! # 9/10.
8. WONDERFUL TONIGHT ~ 4:13.
A divine slow song - 10/10.
9. EVERYTHING ~ 3:33.
A fast paced, fabulous song that was Number one in the U.S.A! # I get to kiss you baby just because I can! # {my favourite lyric!} 10/10.
10. IVE GOT THE WORLD ON A STRING ~ 2:48.
A slow song - 9/10. Great instrumental solo.
11. ALWAYS ON MY MIND ~ 4:13.
A slow song - 8/10. Marvellous vocals and marvellous music.
12. THAT'S LIFE ~ 4:16.
Slow - 9.5/10. If you love gospel, this is the Bublé song for you!
13. DREAM ~ 5:07.
The slowest song on the album - 9.5/10.
14. L.O.V.E ~ 2:51.
# L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one I see, V is very very, extraordinary, E is even more than anyone that you adore! # 10/10, another great up-tempo song.

There is a thank you from Mr Bublé to his fans in the back of the song words booklet, which reads - "An extra special thanks to all my fans, please enjoy!"

If you or someone you know adores the big band sound, or you're just a fan of fabulous music, then this album is for you.
Bublé makes all the songs on this album his own, and even people who aren't fond of the Rat Pack sound will definitely be converted!

Any or all of his music would make perfect Valentines Day / anniversary gifts,

Utterly fabulous!
review imagereview imagereview image
5 people found this helpful
on 15 December 2013
Well I got this for a friend....(No really)...and I hate to admit it..but I really enjoyed it. I wont bore you with some amateur in depth review..but just listen to 'Me and Mrs Jones'...you can actually believe Mr Buble means what hes singing...others have tried but in my humble opinion havent come close to performing withy the sincerety Mr Buble achieves.....I originally wrote him off as a cheap Frank Sinatra tribute act..hes certainly proving me wrong..
on 1 April 2017
This is not so good as his other albums but it is ok.
on 10 November 2017
This is the one of his that she didn’t have, so she will like it
on 10 May 2017
received the cd in plenty of time ,condition was good,really enjoy listening to it ,my friends enjoy it as well
on 8 March 2018
very good
on 29 January 2009
Something for just about everyone here! My own preference is the old swing numbers which he does to perfection, but his voice is so good he manages to sing everything he does with passion and enthusiasm...plus he's so damned good looking!! I'm very envious of this talented guy and if you haven't listened yet, I suggest you do and then you'll see why he is so popular.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 3 May 2017
Classic Buble.
on 19 June 2017
VG as promised.
on 24 June 2016
I enjoyed the diversity of Michael ' music always liked swing excellent cd.