on 17 December 2014
For the price it is very small. My 8 year old Grandson may be a little disapointed. I have had to buy him something else to bulk out
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 January 2015
I have just received mine through the post and when I saw it was only £30 I honestly I would open it to find half the peices but to my amazement it was brand new never been open, I knew when I bought this it was the smaller module but I'm really glad I didn't order the bigger module that's over £100 but if people want to spend that ridiculess money to end up with half the pieces missing then that's a more of a dissapointment to me , at least with this you can build it completely with out gaps
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 January 2016
The point of this kind of set is that they are free with orders of Lego from their online shop. Some of them end up on Amazon and are generally collectable. The reason for the high price is because they are RARE! My advice to all those out there who buy these sets check the product description first. If a set is less than 2cm thick and only has a few elements then it will be one of these style sets.

IT'S NOT HARD FOLKS, READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU BUY. IT ISNT AMAZON'S FAULT!
on 19 December 2014
I was very disappointed with the product as it was extremely expensive for a small plastic packet of Lego! Especially considering I also bought a very large box of Lego for the same price!
on 14 December 2014
Very poor for the money, returning the item
on 23 November 2015
I was shocked when I realised I had paid so much money for a small packet of Lego which arrived in a small jiffy packet. its a rip off,
on 1 November 2013
To the bad reviews saying about the size and price if they read it properly it clearly states
It has 54 pieces and stands roughly 7cm long by 6.5cm tall once completed.

And the reason for its price is cos it's incredibly rare.
on 13 November 2012
Absolutely shocked and FURIOUS when I realised I had paid £45 for this. Thought I had ordered the proper Harry Potter Knight Bus. It was like something out of a Christmas cracker and not worth more than £5. Shame on you amazon for allowing unscrupulous traders to scam your customers. This is the first time I have been disappointed by Amazon.
11 Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 January 2012
I bought this lego set for my grandson who loves lego. When it arrived you could have fitted all the pieces into an envelope. It took minutes too make and certainly wasn't worth the money. On the lego site the bus is shown with figures, no figures with this set.
on 13 December 2012
LEGO 4695 HARRY POTTER KNIGHT BUS JUST RECEIVED THIS TOY AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR MY SON. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE THAT I HAVE PAID £35 FOR SUCH A PATHETIC THING. DO NOT PURCHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!