on 20 February 2016
Fantastic product, instructions are a bit ... well, lets just say they could have done with being a bit better, to save paper there are just the pictures, however could have really done with a bit of writing (and thats not just because I'm female, My husband and I put it together together and although it came with 2 identical booklets, neither contained much literature), so that really is the only downside, the chair itself is fantastic and is the perfect addition to the table, our 2 year old can sit comfortably with us and there is no tray to get in the way so she does feel included now she has her own special chair. Recommend 100%
on 9 May 2018
This is fab me as my 2 year old can eat at the dining table with us.! Very sturdy and way to put together. We don’t uses the harness but just add the plastic strap between her legs to keep her in. Would recommended
on 22 October 2014
We're still using this chair 3 years on, for our second child. It's secure, neither of them have been able to get out of their own accord. However, this chair is designed to grow with your family - I can't wait to get rid as it's hard to clean. So although it's a bit different, gets a few comments, I'd advise a parent to head to Ikea!
on 2 February 2015
My son already has this product so we new exactly what we were getting.
It arrived very quickly and was delivered without damage.
The chair itself was extremely well designed, well manufactured from good materials and was very simple to construct.
Because if its design it will be used for may years to come.
on 27 September 2017
Brilliant. Arrived very fast too! Takes up half the space of my old high chair and toddler seems much happier in it.
on 24 November 2015
Don't waste your money on a plastic chair with a plastic cover that splits after 6 months and ends up going to the tip. These are superbly made and designed and our original DanChair is still going strong 7 years later.
on 10 May 2015
My just turned two year old consistently made a beeline for this whenever we went to a friend's house, so I decided to get one for ourselves. They are just awesome and I can see her using it for years to come. Wish that I'd known how great these were before I bought a plastic high chair when she was little, as I would have used this all along!
on 22 April 2016
Good price and very stylish finish. It fits perfectly in our Victorian style dining room. And my 1.5 yo daughter loves her chair!
on 28 April 2014
Thus is my second one. Better modifications to this one in comparison to the one purchased 2012.
My child can get in and out of it on his own At the age of 22 months. He's a climber though.
on 26 November 2014
Get this chair sooner rather than later to get full use out of it. From 9 months I reckon. It has a little harness thing on it. No need to get an unsightly high chair. Kids can eat at the table with you. Excellent.